What the Heck does this mean

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Lbacker, Feb 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Lbacker

Lbacker

Will the Saga Continue?

Thanks Thon, I will take your advice. I am planning to stop by on Sunday. Know the bouncer and barmaid, and it was a slow night. But I agree with you about being right up front with the girls.

Hey typingsux have you been to the Crystal???

So will the saga continue ?????
  2. JackT

JackT

Re: Re: Hmmmm, What does it mean...

Maybe she was from Barnard & lived in Spanish Harlem?
  3. Thorn

Thorn

Re: Thanks All

Yeah, I had it happen. Only under three circumstances though.

1) I was well known in the club and, generally, well liked by the talent. I use to hang out socially with the owner and I guess the dancers thought that getting close to the owner's friend might be as good as getting close to the owner himself.

2) Dancer of hispanic origins looking for a green card.

3) When I bounced in the Portuguese clubs of the Ironbound. Happened all the time.

It has never happened spontaniously like that when it was simply about the dancer wanting a fuck buddy. Under those circumstances there was always an ulterior motive.

Point blank ask her what she wants. If you can afford to give it to her, and you want her, then go for it. If not, don't lie to her about it just to get laid. That would be pretty low.
  4. Thorn

Thorn

Re: Hmmmm, What does it mean...

That would be some mix... you got some Mexicana, some Boriqua... can't detect any Columbian in that accent.

:)
  5. stagger

stagger Known shill and theif

Please let us know when you pick it off and run it back for a score!!
  6. Lbacker

Lbacker

Thanks All

Thanks everyone, but it kind of took me back never had that happen before. Got the crap beat out of me inWheeling, WV in a "ladies home" for an off color remark.

Just want to know if anyone else had this happen to them.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

That was fucked up! LOL

Lbacker, maybe you could score yourself some Private Stock.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2003
  8. Mr. Sinatra

Mr. Sinatra

Re: Re: Hmmmm, What does it mean...

This commercial was brought to you by the Spanglish Foundation of America.
  9. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

OOOHHHH,LOL
  10. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

Maybe she was just trying to make sure you got the Herpes she was trying to give you.
  11. shorty

shorty

Re: Hmmmm, What does it mean...

no, no, no, no, ju estoopid seek essneezing pehrsun....ju goht eet allllll rung.

she say....ay papi...ju bery nice gringo (dis pahrt ju got), ju got beeg valleet wid da beeg mowney in eet. no? jew wanna play wid my chocha lader for da good time?

Lbacker - dude, here's the lingo for you to get laid with her...seriously (i'll spell it phonetically so you don't fuck it up)

yo kee-eh-ro chee-chahr kon tee-go.
    (I want to fuck you)

If she says yes, ask - pah-rah koo-want-toh? (for how much?)

ah keh hora too tehr-mee-non-dahs ah-key?
    (what time do you finish here?)
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  12. billyS

billyS

She likes you. Go for it.
  13. wtflolcat

wtflolcat

Did you get her name? Ilina?
  14. marc

marc

Hmmmm, What does it mean...

'hey Papi, jew bery nice gringo..so stron n bery big y gwapo! me need green card bery fas.. jew wanna vife, eh Papi ?
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  15. Lbacker

Lbacker

Well, its Sunday evening and just had big blow out with the ex.
    BS so i need to blow off some steam. Stop at Cystral Cafe just off 110. Place is quiet with three dancers 6-7 at best, but my mood is dicating my actions. I have a couple of beers, one of the dancers is sitting by herself so I buy her a drink. We talk for a while she was from Columbia. End up with a LD which was going well, when right in the middle of the LD she gives me a deep longing kiss. we make out for a while and when I leave, place has become busy she comes over and gives me another deep kiss. Now, I have had some LD in LA, Hawaii, NY and Fl but this has never happened .....SO what does the wise gurus of the board think?