What to do if you know the provider???

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by wimpy, Dec 27, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nicolerio

nicolerio

romance without finance

There is romance without finance. If there is a spark between you and her for years then give her a call and see how it go's . How ever if its strictly on a professional
    level it would be to stange for me.
  2. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Wimpy

Everything always works out for the best
  3. wimpy

wimpy

Well, I called the agency. I told them that I wanted the girl in the photo and if it was not her who showed up, I was sending her home. They tried to sell me on someone else. I said "listen this is the one I want". They told me that she moved out of the NYC area and that she was expected back in April. I have since visited the old neighborhood to see if I would run into her or someone in her family. NO LUCK!!!
  4. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

So, wimpy, what ever happened with this?

Did you contact the girl?

C'mon man...details, details....
  5. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

You were able to elicit a number and you didn't follow up on it, but when you see that she's providing you consider booking a session? Whatever you do, I'd recommend a dating diet which leans less towards commercial transactions.
  6. ValerieXXX

ValerieXXX

Wimpy, do not ruin it by booking a session!!
    You just said she had a thing for you (non pro) Call her and take it from there!!!!! Now how to do that you say? Call the agency see if you can talk to the lady, try to do it incognito, like you want to hear her voice, she knows you when she danced so maybe she won't mind. Then talk fast!!!!!!.....LOL.... Good luck :0)
  7. pswope

pswope One out of three

wimpy
    if she had a thing for you,perhaps you should reach out to her directly and privately.
    you can possibly find her on

http://www.switchboard.com
    the deck seems pretty heavily stacked in your favor.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

wimpy, i knock on her door asap. tell her you've been searching for her since the day she moved. offer to take her to dinner and give her her fee(instead of a session). take it from there. btw how longs it been since she moved.

if not toss me that # and let me know what town you lived in ......i'd like to meet an old friend again......lol
  9. wimpy

wimpy

In 6 years we lived next to to each other(11-16) I only kissed her the day she moved. At that time she told me that she always had a thing for me. But did not have time for even a quickie. Hey, I was a late bloomer. But I have made up for the slow start and then some.
  10. pswope

pswope One out of three

Wimpy
    1. If it was my next door neighbor,I'd turn tail and run like the dickens!
    2. Your get together is fraught with potential problems If the lady wishes to keep her private and professonal lives seperate. If your desire to see her is that great,I'd float a trial balloon by asking the phonegirl at the agency to run it by the lady,without mentoning you by name(in case she'd be freaked). If you get the greenlight then I'd go for it.
  11. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Ok wimpy, 'fess up, how many times did you, well you know, while thinking about her while you were growing up ?
  12. wimpy

wimpy

Heres the deal. Growing up I lived next door to this attractive girl. She moved. I have run into her twice at strip clubs. Never hooked up even though she has given me her number. Now I see her face and body in one of the agency listings. Do I call and ask for her or leave it alone? Guys, what do you do? Ladies how would you feel if you showed up at someone guys house and it was you next door neighbor from when you were a teenager. What would you do and how would you feel?