What to say on the phone

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by bigapplejohn, Feb 13, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lovelight

lovelight

Hmmmm....

I recently responded to a bdsm massage ad that read "no sex/nothing illegal" they wanted 200 for an hour massage (first tell tale sign that more than massage is avail.) I offered 150 when I got there and proceeded to get russian,HJ,BBBJ, and daty till she came 4 times. But the ad said "nothing illegal". If I'm gonna take a chance and show up I never ask.Either I'm staying or I'm not,but be prepared to walk away for many different reasons.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  2. sunspadovernj

sunspadovernj

Peopel used to wonder about...table shower....young?...bodyslide?...or..FS ?
    Anything else?
  3. dumdumdirtydawg

dumdumdirtydawg banned

yeah I've been wondering about the phone too.
  4. jeeves

jeeves

Hoping someone can finally answer this for me...

I have read a Domme review -- and while the ad says no illegal etc.... the review said there was an HJ at the end [thank goodness]

The 2 Dommes I am considering both say in their ads essentially "no illegal / dom is not prostitution"

I am not expecting sex or anything close -- but some sort of release at the end is essential to me enjoying it.

Can I ask this on the phone? Will they even answer me?
    Is it considered obnoxious?

I don;t want to set it up - get there - and then find out no -- but there seems to be no reviiews other than *** which are restricted to members -- which despite my reviews -- never got me through to VIP - and I do not want to pay for it. [well, ain't that ironic!]

Anyone? I am getting impatient and will almost definitely call them tonight -- just don;t want to come off like an idiot on the phone.
  5. chill2oh1

chill2oh1

good Info!!
  6. oldirtyB

oldirtyB

Thanks franca! Apparently the indy called me today and left me a vmail since I was not in an area for cell reception mentioning that she was away for the weekend.
  7. franca

franca <color=pink>Silver</color>

Reaching an independent by phone can be tricky, since the business is just her, and nobody else is working the phone full time during business hours. If she has an email address, try writing. A lot of indies prefer email for the first contact.
  8. oldirtyB

oldirtyB

Oops, did not specify the type of incall... this was supposed to be an independent bodyrub offer. I have tried calling a little after noon, 9pm and midnight with the same response each time. Voicemail...
  9. franca

franca <color=pink>Silver</color>

Call back during their normal business hours. Brothels get so many phone calls every day, they can't keep up with messages left after hours. You'll have better luck just calling until somebody answers, rather than leaving a message.
  10. oldirtyB

oldirtyB

Old thread, but any tips for incalls? I called one place and left a message, but haven't heard back... wondering if I should try again since it was placed at midnight.
  11. davy989

davy989

thanks for the info!
  12. mistrebak

mistrebak

Sometimes, I even ask if draping's optional and then take it a little further from there (like mutual disrobing). In some cases, when you ask these questions, then they start opening up a bit and volunteering information (take note, SOME CASES).

Not to get off-topic but what about places that blatantly tell you on the phone "$150 for full-service". Are these places safe to visit (especially from an LE perspective)?
  13. henryswanson

henryswanson

Thanks, I like both of these suggestions a lot. The open ended question is super discreet. A subtle way of asking without asking.

Right now I’m thinking of a provider who does advertise the extras and the corresponding rates, so wolf’s “premium service” is perfect. I knew she offered it, just not sure how to drop the hint that that’s what I'm after. In this case, I will probably end up using that word for word.
  14. puffin

puffin

If I am curious as to extras an open ended question like "are you strictly massage?" is about as detailed as you can get. IMHO
  15. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

Most providers will not discuss services or fees on the phone. If a provider offers a premium service such as Greek or some special service it usually says so on her web site or her ad. Most have a fee schedule which includes these services. When requesting an appointment you should is some discreet way inform her of what you want.

Example: Hi So and So I would like to see you today at 4pm for an hour. I am interested in one of your premium services.

That is straight forward and to the point. She may ask you which service. Also you should be sure to have the extra fee in the envelope. Asking direct questions will usually get you a hang up or no response.

Keep in mind that nothing illegal will ever be discussed. Once you know the provider and she knows you it is easier to talk about what it is you want. It comes down to a little trust.
  16. henryswanson

henryswanson

related question

I see this post has been long dormant but didn’t want to start a new thread for what I’m about to ask. Hopefully this is my last newbie question.

I see above the consensus that you shouldn’t mention services in a phone call, and for pretty obvious reasons, but I am wondering if this is true in all cases or just with amps, which is what the original question was about. What I’m thinking about is a service like greek, which, even if it’s very clear the providers does offer the service, you should probably give some advance notice for, also for pretty obvious reasons.

So then what do you say on the phone? And look, I’m not thinking of saying “how much for x, y, and z”, but can you say you like trips to Greece, etc? And if not, what then?

Thanks.
  17. river_style

river_style

I usually just say what kind of payment they accept - although I would always pay cash..
  18. Kingaddictx

Kingaddictx

I say just simply flow with it, don't ask any crude questions, and remain polite. You can find out everything you need to know without having to encrimate yourself or the girl (which is the main reason you HAVE to do it this way).

DO NOT ask explict questions. Your more likely to scare a girl off that way, then prove your not LE. You have to use your imagination sometimes and be creative with your wording but, it's pretty easy to find out what you can get over the phone.

This doesn't apply to everyone but, you may want to ask if she's ok with your nationality.
    You'd be surprized the number of providers which only see curtain ethic groups but, never mention this in their ads. I mention this because it sucks making a call, setting up an appointment, and then arriving only for the provider to tell you on the 2nd call "oh i'm sorry i don't do XXXX custormers". Ditto for religion (i know wierd but i've come across providers that wouldn't do hindu's or Jewish people, or only do chirstian....the irony did not escape me lol)

Almost never trust photos either. ALL AMP PHOTOS ARE FAKE (inless it's a high scale place, they tend to post accurate photos) . Some of these places bank on guys having an asian fedish, so they'll throw any asian women at you, as if you can't tell any of them apart. Russian MP that i've delt with are the similar. As a rule of thumb you should just assume each pic is just part of the ad to get your attention, not the girl you will see.

Lastly, alot of agencys post multiple ads with different numbers as if they are competitors, Keep this in mind if you turn a provider down or have a bad experince and don't want to repeat the same agency, cuz you could end up calling them right back and not even relize it.

AND DON'T BE SCARE TO HANG-UP/WALK AWAY.
  19. puffin

puffin

Simple: Only ask about what they offer in their ad. My gripe is that the answers really don't clue you in to anything anyhow. The photos of Asian places are fake, and even the real pictures can be misleading. You really have to get out there take the plunge to know if the girl is friendly, or if the place is clean, maybe she has bad breath? Questions via phone wont reveal much.
  20. weedoggies69

weedoggies69

I must disagree, be a specific as you possibly can. Ask detailed questions about everything, can you cum in her mouth or on her tits? does she take it up the pooper? how far does the average customer shoot his load from handjobs and is there a prize for getting the record? Has anybody famous ever used her services? It will work like a charm because the cops will be too subtle to ask anything so blatant. Also, if it is an asian establishment be sure to use an over the top fake asian accent, they'll think it's a laugh riot.
    Oops, I think I forgot to take my meds this morning.

wd69