Whatever happened to Lauren (NJClassyBlonde)?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by CuteNJGuy361, Mar 2, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jp1064

jp1064

Very nice Lauren! Hope you do well. Perhaps I will be calling you in the near future.
  2. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

Wow its so nice to be missed, and I do miss all my clients, but truth be known I am now the voice behind the phone of the agency I now run, and I want to thank you guys that have given my agency a try, I am trying to run a high end agency with beautifull girls, and I am recruiting new ones every day so keep an eye on my websight. If you like voluptous blondes I have Nicole on my sight, she looks like Marilyn Monroe, she is five feet tall, her measurements are 36dd-30-36 and she is gfe like me and does greek as well. Nicole is visiting with me again this week and I have heard nothing but great things about the gentlemen that saw her last week.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2003
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

businesswoman now

Lauren retired and is running her own agency the ClassyUpTownGirls you see advertise here on UG.
    :)
  4. capitan

capitan

Just clicked on her website...it's gone...she's gone...looks like she's out of the business.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  5. CuteNJGuy361

CuteNJGuy361

That sucks.
  6. phillyguy

phillyguy

Unfortunately the wonderful lady retired :((
  7. CuteNJGuy361

CuteNJGuy361

Haven't heard anything about her in ages.

When I went to her website, all I got was a weird listing of file directories.