What's better GFE or a very good bad girl?

Discussion in 'New York' started by LIDAWN, Feb 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

My Desire

I have been asked on many occassions by a provider, "what should I wear for you?" My answer is always. Wear what makes you fell sexy and most attractive.
    A woman who feels sexy is sexy. Dawn-- remember with legs like yours you can wear anything.
    Jake
  2. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

luck.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 02:55 PM]
  3. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

JC: I concur wholeheartedly. A familiar provider offers a great experience for the hobbyist because, over time, they both get to know each other. The sex can be varied and the atmosphere changed as well, but as two people begin to understand each other's pleasures, the results are always greater. I love variety in dress, but I ultimately prefer what's underneath, and how I arrive at that underneath.

I also agree that, if a provider finds you "hot," it certainly contributes to the intensity of the encounter. On the downside, of course, is that it might complicate the relationship if both provider and hobbyist draw too close, overstepping the bounds of the "hobby." I am a current victim of that scenario and struggle daily with its many ramifications. It appears that mutual attraction has not only voided a relationship with someone for whom I care a great deal as a friend, but it has also robbed me of sexual encounters that will be difficult to replace. I will save more explicit analysis for a new thread, if I can ever discern exactly what is happening.
  4. nj george

nj george

it's what's imside that counts

for me the exterior is merely a superficial turn on that can be alot of fun if the lady is truely into it. if she is justgoing through the motions, ie. doing her job, then it is a turn off. i like all kinds of looks, from fetish...think mechelle pfifer as catwoman... to business suit with a shiney satin blouse and stiletto heels, stylish leather outfits, and everything in between. but the real enjoyment that i get from a date once i get past the exterior, is the personal interaction with the lady herself. looks are great but if we don't get along, for whatever reason, the date's a bummer. if we click, and i sense that she likes me for being me and not just a business transaction, then my time with her can be extrordinary.
  5. Eye Won

Eye Won

GFE all the way

I myself find that GFE is much better. Which brings up the point to what exactly GFE means to someone... Everyone on this board has their definition of what that means to them..... For me it is this... If I am with a provider and being passionate and during the course of the session I forget about the fact that I am paying this woman...Then bingo....Just my 10 cents....
    Imperialone.................Out
  6. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-13-2001 at 06:32 PM]
  7. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

What exactly is your question?

What turns men on? If that's the question, there is no single answer. Me? I like to be drug over broken glass and rusty nails for a few hours, then thrown in a Sodium Chloride whirlpool to get cleaned up.

Then, I like to have Ben and Jerry's ice cream with some Latte on the side
  8. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: Re: Yummy!

9. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Different strokes for different folks. And different strokes for any one person at different times of the day, wek, month, etc.
  10. guy catelli

guy catelli

Re: Yummy!

my brother, don't knock it until you've tried it! ;)
  11. Julienyc

Julienyc

mixed request ?

I think you just answered your own question , some guys want a secretary some school girl , and so on. It seems different strokes for different folks. One man's fantasy is another man's turn off. I have several girls on shift at once ,all different types and their is a client for every girl. It seems you offer all the fantasies in one lady,
  12. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Yummy!

13. Phantom

Phantom

One more thing, DON'T get stuck in the same old routine. Show some initiative at times. Be agressive.
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

i recently saw a long time favorite of mine and when i entered the room she was in a schoolgirl outfit and had handcuffed herself to the bed post! (she recreated a scene fom a mark wahlberg movie we saw last time we were together). it's real nice when you show some imagination with a long time client. to me that really gives the gfe experience a new twist.

i for one don't like the whole S&M B&D thing at all. victoria secret is fine, but a nice hot outfit that i could take the extreme pleasure of peeling off you is what gets me going. when your wearing victoria secret or something like that it's more like a ready made session. if your dressed like you would be walking down the street (if your a stripper) in a hot outfit (mini skirt or spandex ect..) then it adds to the fantasy of having just picked up some hot woman and spiriting her away to some quickie motel.

now i understand that you can't always dress like that for discretion reasons, but i assume we're throwing that out for this thread.

;););)
  15. Phantom

Phantom

Dawn,

Last weekend I spen some time with a wondeful woman who came dressed as I requested. Since she had to travel by train to my location her attire could not so provocative to drwa attention, but she came dressed very sexy.

Her outfit consisted of black lambskin pants, a cashmere sweater and a lambskin jacket. To me, INCREDIBLY SEXY.

Later on in the day I could not decide what I liked better, how it felt running my hands over the very soft leather pants or the equally soft cashmere sweater.

Generally though my preference is for the very casual type dress. I LOVE a pair of tight, faded, blue jeans on a beautiful woman. My choice for a top with the jeans changes by season. Of course during the colder months I want her to be comfortable so a sweater or even a sweatshirt is OK with me. During the summer maybe a cropped tank top.

As for lingerie, I like to purchase it myself instead of hoping the girl has something I like. This way I can be sure that she will have something that I would love to see her in.
  16. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

i am wondering i get such mixed requests.. dress as a school girl wink.. dress s and m , victorias secret.... elegant business attire.... high heels, red toe nails please.. leather .. lace....
    very classy with bad girl underneath..
    What is it that does it the exterior out fit or what is underneath it or just the ability to ay tonight i wanna catholic school girll or a ceo type with edible undies.. what is the preference of this board..?
    HUGZZ ALL DAWN
    PS ladies please answer if you have opinions on this or what you think clients really hunt for i aim to please just need a little input just trying to expand my wardrobe based on input and ideas and learn to ask in a more detailed way what does it for some..

[Edited by LIDAWN on 02-11-2001 at 11:37 AM]