What's happening in CT?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by CubanPete, Aug 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Onehornyguy

Onehornyguy

I went by Crystal by chance and the 'Open' light was burning brightly. I never liked the place so I kept driving.

Are there any decnt BJ SW's in CT? Where?
  2. drobbins

drobbins

No one in Norwalk or Bpt was answering their phone last night... the SW's should be busy now.
  3. Onehornyguy

Onehornyguy

Is Billy a whoremaster?

When i was seeing some high class babes in NYC in the 70's, just about everyone of them had been with Sammy Davis Junior.
  4. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

I believe Liberty was one of the places that was raided during the sweep. It was one of the places named in that article I posted on another thread...
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  5. ollumi

ollumi

sarcasm detector malfunctioning in the presence of desperation
  6. bangertoo

bangertoo

Bridgeport?

Even BP place not answering phones today ....
  7. Bandaid

Bandaid

I even have a new civic slogan to promote it -- "Bridgeport - A Full Service City." They can have a statue of Frank Sinatra shaking hands with Billy Joel.

Interesting questions: Would we ever see MPs with Americans or Latinas again? I remember when all MPs were Americans. Will there be more independent owners, thereby less vulnerable to RICO type investigation tactics?

I doubt both. The Internet gave round-eyes alternatives to MPs, and industries always tend to consolidate. If independent owners did get started, it wouldn't last very long until they were snapped up.
  8. Onehornyguy

Onehornyguy

That is my guess too-Maybe they will all move to Bridgeport and they could eventually establish a Red Light District there.

Hey Bridgeport needs help- that is my solution-the Amsterdam of North America.
  9. Bandaid

Bandaid

Were these places "shut down," as in ordered shut down, or deprived of their staff? I see from the Advocate that by no means all AMPs were raided but all or almost all are closed.

I'm guessing most deliberately closed rather than wait for their turn.
  10. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

haha... sob. i had that image of yo yo too!
  11. HC1973

HC1973

Anybody know if Swedish was shut down as well... or are they just laying low.
  12. Onehornyguy

Onehornyguy

Ok to be clear-

No YO YO was not there -that was a joke- they are all closed down as far as i know.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  13. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

get out..the infamous yoyo is back?????? might be worth taking the risk going there.
  14. bangertoo

bangertoo

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  15. stranger

stranger

Sex slavery must agree with her.
  16. Onehornyguy

Onehornyguy

Yes- I went there and was surprised to see YO YO from Liberty working there. She was all slimmed down, looking great. She insisted on giving me 10 minutes of Asian before the shower she was so happy to see me.

Anyway -Keep dreamin...
  17. bangertoo

bangertoo

May I?

10 ... 9 ... 8
  18. CubanPete

CubanPete

Has Ginja or Four Seasons reopened in Stamford?