Whats left???

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by rocklandguy63, Jan 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. plat122

plat122

i had some keyboard problems. the lucky realty building is near cafe paris across from a super market and a bank. on the bottom floor is the massage place. with your back to ferry st. its on your left with your back to Ferry st. the price has gone up a bit. enjoy
  2. plat122

plat122

Try the lower floor of the Lucky relty building on Ferry St.....good times.
  3. spanky123

spanky123

Re: Where?

He might be referring to body focus in newark. Anyway, that place had latina chicks (one very hot one that i remembered fondly). Sadly the place was busted a few months ago and i think there's an entirely new crew working there. I haven't been there for a while but the rates are pricey, better look elsewhere IHMO. Do a search here for more info.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2003
  4. jrandom50

jrandom50

Where?

plat122, where in Newark??
  5. plat122

plat122

I don't know of one in the city or in Brooklyn but there is one in Newark. Staffed by mostly latin girls.....it won't brake the bank.
  6. jrandom50

jrandom50

Manhattan or Brooklyn?

Any good F/S AMP in Manhattan or Brooklyn? Ever since Red Nail closed I am out of luck!
  7. firecracker

firecracker

Try Sports Massage on Rte 17 in Ramsey. It is on the southbound side of Ret. 17. Nice facilities, cute masseuses, good table shower and massage and, of course, a very happy ending. BTW, if you're lucky you can get a first cup served at the table shower.
  8. nytaxman

nytaxman

re: japaneese massage

its off route 59 and route 45
    371 0694
  9. clubber

clubber

Re: Re: Japanese Therapy

Where is this place?
  10. nytaxman

nytaxman

Rockland massage

What else is there in Rockland these days?
  11. nytaxman

nytaxman

Re: Japanese Therapy

Japanese therapy has only one masseuse who I assume is the owner. She is petite busty in her late 30s early 40s. First time I went there I received massage and a HJ. After going a few times and with a 1. tip, fs was available. She is semi paranoid and doesn't advertise. Seems clients are old timers and by word of mouth.
  12. Jarhead

Jarhead

Keyboard Mileage

Hey Rocky:

If you put the mileage on your car that you put on that keyboard scouting for a place to go......... you could have been there by now.

But hang in there,; something new will open up in your neck of the woods. The trick is getting there before they break the doors down and you miss another one. Go to LF and get it over with.

Gotta go guy.

Jarhead
  13. rocklandguy63

rocklandguy63

the thread that really matters!

NV , NA all busted. I think I'll have to retire before I even get started in this hobby!
    My venue has changed (if anybody has any recommendations - which doesn't seem likely!). Now looking for any locations along the GSP from 142 and north all the way to NY.
  14. ugman

ugman

AMP in Nanuet

Tried the AMP in Nanuet in the Townhouse office building (xxx-8082). My first time there, but 50% sure I convinced them otherwise. 2 women working both in their late 30's/early 40's neither pretty. Chose Ellen(?). Signs not good from the beginning - door kept ajar (door has fully drawn curtains), no speaking loud (loud to her was anything higher than a whisper), went to answer a phone call.

To sum it up: part-nude HJ for $40 (asked $60). Door $60.
    Very disappointing.

2-3 years ago there used to be another AMP up the road at the corner. Anyone here remember? I used to be a regular there, very happy customer. Gina, Shirley, ... i forget the names.
  15. capitan

capitan

Pete,

Reverse Russian......don't forget those those Latina and Spanish chicks. Most of these girls have a superb ass just made for this....big round cheeks with a nice big crack.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  16. petehanse

petehanse

Rock

Most of those Russians will do a reverse Russian for the nude $. Feels almost as good as walking the dog! Slap on the baby oil and fire away. It is always proper etiquette to clean off the young lady's back with an alcohol towel upon completion!
  17. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Rock,

The rockland places in the past was good until 4 got buusted the same day. You will have to make yourself a reg before any of those rockland place take out the special menu.
  18. rocklandguy63

rocklandguy63

ben away

Biggod - I've been down in Miami (with the family - so no 'fun') but I hope to ry NV next week.
    Is KTC the place in Englewood - storefront next to a business equip store? I used to go there a lot but never got more than a R&T. Girls were usually Hispanic though they spoke English perfectly. Too expensive for that type of menu.
    New City sounds too legit. Its a block away from the Court House and the Police station is practically aroung the corner. I won't try that with out some serious referral.
    I've been to the RMP in Congers. Very attractive girl but all that was offered was a nude reverse w/R&T. Its is a house so there is a shower (which I used - relatively clean), parking is in rear.
  19. comebackid

comebackid

If you have a phone number, you can do a reverse phone lookup. I use www.reversephonedirectory.com If it's listed, it will give you the address. FYI, I did a search on 973-256-6316. The address is correct, but it's listed under a Chris Haramis?
  20. capitan

capitan

What's left is what it is. I mean most of us have done the legwork here at UG and behind the wheel driving to the various places to check them out. Do the math.......if they ARE good, you will see it here on UG. Don't waste a lot of time and money searching for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

We all seem to be on an endless quest for utopia and never
    ending bliss, but that's not the real world that we live in.

Once you have established yourself at a really good place.......go back again and again with different providers, and be a happy client/customer/man/human being.

All this endless searching can be fun, but it IS EXPENSIVE and very
    time consuming.....and quite often, disappointing!!

Straight ahead,
    Capy