What's the deal with society-girls.com

Discussion in 'New York' started by ADMAN, Aug 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. skagen

skagen

Used them maybe about two years ago. At the time the website had less than 10 girls. They seem to have better looking girls now. At least judging by the pictures. The only one that I can see from back then is Naomi - and I didn't end up seeing her then.

First time I called the girl they sent was an obvious substitution - and she was kinda skanky. I sent her back.

The second time, the girl they sent was same as the picture but about 15-20 lbs bigger. Service was fine actually, but slightly short of GFE, and worth more like 200-250 than the $500 that I paid (including tip).

Someone wrote a review last year on another site that Lydia was as good looking as her pictures, but give him pretty bad service.

Also you may be able to see Gina for $150, instead at Wings/Impulse

Thats as much as I can remember...
  2. Phantom

Phantom

You can say that again.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I'm not so sure I agree about the photos. However, one of the ladies on the site has been "reviewed" here to a greater extent than some would like.......
  4. ADMAN

ADMAN

Any one have experience with this place? The pictures seem legit. Many are taken in front of the same background and aren't overly professional. But I haven't read anything about them, good or bad. Called about rates and it's in the $$$$ range.