What's your favorite toy...

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Monk, Nov 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Absolutely. And I share it, every chance I get.
  2. agingpunk

agingpunk

Left the Scene.....SPECULUMS

You can buy the clear disposable ones at Babes in Toyland on the Lower East Side....very cool shop especially if you want to bring a lady who's apprehensive about the typical sex shop scene. They also have some very interesting workshops.....all this talk reminds me that I need to go Christmas shopping.
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2001
  3. Monk

Monk

Troutman:

Remember what I said in the beginning: share. Are you sure that's your favorite toy?
  4. Left_the_scene

Left_the_scene

True scopophile that I am... SPECULUM!
    I have my wife steal them from her GYN.
  5. Troutman

Troutman Paste

My truly favorite toy always was, and (I hope) always will be, my penis.
  6. rasroy

rasroy

i think so far daniel did the best for me but i like to try all the toy's
    i like alot of excitement so i will go back to the toy store nj-exotics
  7. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

getting you off would be the worst part =P.......(anyone that has worn nipple clamps knows exactly what i mean)
  8. Casper

Casper

If any ladies need a human nipple clamp give me a shout :D
  9. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

favorite toy?

well when i used to "scene" with this "Dom" from NJ it started out as the nipple clamps but as the scenes progressed it became the buggie whip. What can i say i am a masochist(sp?) One thing I will say is that IMO this stuff isn't for hobbying, a close trusting relashionship is %100 needed. but when the trust IS there .........oh boy begging can be such fun! Who ever said being on the bottom was bad?

April =P
  10. TexasNYer

TexasNYer

Re: double ended dong, anal beads, butt plugs.....oh MY!!!

Hmm, I just do not understand what you are getting at. I feel your pain about your "partner" retiring, that was a great session. Don't be coy Miss Hill, I have seen you reach and bend in all kinds of position, with or without toys. ha ha

Oh! What a lucky man your master was to have such a creative slave.

I, for one, have a favorite from your collection. I like your nipple and clit clamps. They seem to make you very sensitive in all of the right places. Too bad you can not bring the entire toybox with you when you visit New York.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2001
  11. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Oh, I think they get off just fine......:D
  12. Thorn

Thorn

In public, yes. However, when a woman sees one in private. Well, its not much different then riding cowboy, is it?

Curiousity is a wonderful thing. Especially when either no one is looking, or only one person you feel you can trust is.

The Sybian's effect, at that point, takes over.

After that, the problem isn't getting them on. Its getting them off the damn thing. :)
  13. Monk

Monk

I'll admit, I'd never heard of a Sybian before. But, judging from what I was able to find on the Web, I can't imagine ever convincing my wife to try one. ("Hey, honey, guess what I found at the grocery store..."), let alone a provider, unless she was already inititiated. Or, Thorn, do you know providers who regularly use them? :)
  14. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Ah, yes. The delightful tingle in the nether regions that can only say, "She has fresh breath, too!"
  15. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Altoids are the "curiously strong mints"
  16. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: toys

Oh so thats what that was!!!
  17. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Porsche 911. Oops! Sorry, wrong thread.
  18. Monk

Monk

Sexxykitten25

Blindfolds and ice I can understand, but what, pray tell, do you do with Altoids?
  19. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If Faye Desiree or Anal Ashley ever responds to this thread, we'll all be running, LMAO
  20. fannyhillusa

fannyhillusa

double ended dong, anal beads, butt plugs.....oh MY!!!

I love my double ended dildo but mt favorite 2 girl partner just retired...what ever will I do? ~thinking~ hmmm....one end could go (use your dirty minds...) and the other one.....oh if I could only reach and bend like that ~wink~

I like my restraints ....well most of my bondage gear. I was a very proud slave when I made them all myself. Leather and fur can feel soooooooo good. And if there is a leashe...even better!!!

Hot candle wax followed by crushed ice and a nice soft velvet cloth.....

Oh there are so many goodies in my toy box.....I LOVE them all.

xxxooofannyhill