When you find a good provider... stick with it

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by sulli96, Dec 8, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

damn u, i can get a better tease with a stripper!
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  2. sulli96

sulli96

I may be new here, but all I've done so far is offer information, including a few reviews in other threads.

I'm not comfortable sharing any more info than that; I don't think this girl would appreciate the publicity. She's got all the business she wants. And I didn't realize that post would cause such a stir. Sorry pal.
  3. buzz99

buzz99

Slinky, did you mean Davenport? I did a search but couldn't find a reference that made sense...
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Obviously you've all forgotten Dvaenport
  5. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

i know this hot girl that works somewhere in jersey. she's hot. you can find her somewhere in the internet. lol

seriously, i couldnt agree with you more...why post something if you're not going to at least give us a hint where to find this person. it's as pointless as my info above.
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Sulli-

Care to at least share the name/first name of the 1/2 Korean 1/2 Irish 19 year old? You do appear to love to drop the bomb, and then not follow-up and let us know where the bomb is located. Again, your choice, however, through the years it never tended to be the path that most of us followed around here. To each his own.
  7. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Sulli-

Your approach with throwing information like this out to the Board Members about inexpensive, and good experience providers, and providing very little follow-up information, is a choice that you have made. You may want to rethink your approach. Many of the guys on this Board share high quality information, and it helps all of us out. As for your tip that the 2nd agency can be found in the newspaper ad's that seems a bit lame to me. How many damn ad's are in the papers? You have never found anything worthwhile or affordable on the internet? Then, why be a member of this Board? Of course, the information that you share with us, is certainly a choice that is all yours.

RiskyB-At least you appear to be trying to assist your fellow BOARD Members while still meeting the request of LaLa.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  8. LushWet

LushWet

Going thru that right now... I agree "stick with it" but not forever... I need to learn when to bail. Anybody need new PS, slightly jaded ;-)
  9. rob load

rob load

one other inquiry...Did LaLa work for lacey?
  10. rob load

rob load

I made the mistake many years ago...Had outcall to my house thru an agency.Met this girl named Gabrielle(funny i never remember names) but she was worth remembering..ALL was on the menu..DFK ,BBBJ, DATY, even BBFS. The session was so hot i saw her again a few days later.Found out she lived in an apartment complex within walking distance from me. ....Would have been perfect but i blew it... never asked for her number....Called the agency a few weeks later but of course, she was gone....
  11. Hogger

Hogger

I keep thinking that I would want to stick with a particular provider, but once I've been with one, I don't really feel the urge to repeat. the only girl I've repeated with was the Malaysian girl at Pines a long time ago. I guess I'm going for quantity. Just trying out the Buffet! :)
  12. sulli96

sulli96

Not sure of the name, but it's run by a girl named Kelly.
  13. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

Sulli, check ISO thread..
  14. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

Sulli, which agency has the Korean/Irish girl?

Pony, I did mention a few weeks back that LaLa was going to be in the area one day the following week to advise those that had her contact info. or in the off chance that she posted an ad in the APP so that people would know in advance. She asked me not to post phone # so I compiled. I did what I could to let people know.
  15. sulli96

sulli96

I didn't realize this forum was for reviews only. The first agency mentioned in this thread is out of business. The second agency mentioned can be found in the local newspaper classifieds. I've never found anything worthwhile and affordable on the internet.

Why don't you do some homework? Look in the newspaper classifieds for local agencies. Tell them what you're looking for. The good agencies give accurate descriptions.
  16. pony66car

pony66car

Is this a review or Penthouse Forums

Not contact info...not even a clue...

Whats up boys???
  17. sulli96

sulli96

Yeah, I had Kelli and Michele mixed up. Kelli was the one who tossed my salad... and she returned to Brazil a year ago. Kelli wasn't that attractive. But I thought Michelle was hot. Michele would orgasm when I went DATY.

The other girls that worked for that agency were primarily nasty old hags. But Lala was a gem... which was the original point of the story.

Viking, I'm not rubbing it in anyone's face, just making a statement and supporting it. But here's another story that may make you a little envious...

Since Lala fazed herself out of the business, I met another gem through an agency. She's 19 years old (1/2 korean 1/2 irish), long dark hair, perfect c-cups, about 5'7", 120lbs (I give her a 8.5 out of 10). When I first met her, she told me she is a college student who had done some go-go dancing, but was brand new to this business. Then she proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJ I have ever had, followed that with DATY and then MISH and I couldn't hold back any longer. She is awesome. I'll be sticking with her.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  18. Viking1064

Viking1064

Hey! Does anyone else get the feeling these guys are bragging and rubbing our faces in it? No contact info, and with Layla going back to Brazil soon, we'll all be out of luck! Sulli, it sounds like you had a lot of fun with them. Good for you!!!
  19. murman36

murman36

Hummmmmmm

I Think I Was The One "laying On His Back Not Into It".
  20. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

Kelli was the name of one of the other girls that worked with her, real skinny, no tits, not pretty but decent CBJ and it was nice having Mr. happy worked on while doing Daty with LaLa. I think Michelle was the one that was a bit heavier with shortish hair. I almost passed on a twosome with her and Lala but I'm glad I didn't. She was a bit chunky but she was tight as hell and her body heat down there was incredible.