Where Eve would nibble if she was necking

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by fluidjazz, Sep 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rodeotofu

rodeotofu

just took a bite and really, it wasnt anything beyond mediocre. i've tasted much much better. the place is ok, clean on the inside. beds uncomfortable, not much for relaxation really. spoke w/ miki, pronounced "mee-kee". no after market parts, a larger girl. short, but wide. not disgusting, but not appetizing. she made the usual banter, TS sort of average, pseudo massage, and so so relaxation techniques thereafter. perhaps it wasnt that bad, but i wasnt really diggin her. the mama said its all she's got that night.

i gotta say that i've had a couple very very good times at places before, and only once was i able to repeat with the same girl.

back at the blue fox it was first Sonya, who changed her name to something else, then her friend Nathalie, who i visited twice and had great times with (she asked me for a ride home one time, i hesitated, shouldve given it to her, at least we could have kept in touch for possible future fun? who knows. she invited me over for movies and wacky tabacky, she lived with Sonya, perhaps it would have been better than any amp experiece, or it would have been just fun with 2 cute girls). Then at da hill2 there was Stella, who was in my book stella. sorry for the cheap joke, but i couldnt resist. She was possibly the cutest. Young, fun, talkative, enjoyable. And then Lucy, who i thought was drop dead sexy. She's got the figure i love. Also her age. I like the younger girls (both Stella and Lucy were fairly young, and without giving away my own age, i feel like i've had better times with younger gals than the older, aside from Sonya and Natalie, who were probably late twenties, early thirties, but perhaps not yet jaded? who knows).

I will say Jennifer of ch2 gave a great session too. I definately enjoyed my time with her. She felt frisky and fun. And i hung w/ Channell once, but she was annoyed because i got there late, they were about to close, and i had alcohol on my breath, but Chanell was still fun, but not my favorite.

all in all i guess im saying times have reached a point of mediocrity, our roman decadance has all but faded. i look foward to the next epicurean era, but neither the brandy and wine nor eve's tasty treat offer it.
  2. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

relaxed

in the garden a while back. had a nice time, but nothing to blow your socks off. search and you should find it. haven't been i quite a while. don't know about the other spot. as i recall it seems to go through names like cars thru the easy pass.
  3. atc-ahs

atc-ahs

Investigation

Trying to find out a little more about this place, I did some looking on the internet. Adam's Apple (I am assuming is the name of this place), Cherry Garden, and Midore all have web sites that look almost identical except for their locations. Any info about the other two places?
  4. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

the name is the same

as when they came upon the scene a few months ago. they appeared (advertising in one of the free weeklies) right around the time of 'da Hill's springtime hiatus. i thought it might be CH recast, but no, it is not related as best i can tell. i had a good time. take a bite, visit and tell us what you think.
  5. rodeotofu

rodeotofu

is that place still going by that name?
  6. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

Tried a new-to-me place yesterday. It has been around for a little bit, but until the recent fall off the hill, I had no real reason to venture forth.

Anyway very nice digs; greeted graciously and shown to a room. Nice size space and massage area. Met Heidi - mid-late 30s, but slim\lean; enhanced (34C) but well done; tiny tush (typically so) flat tummy minimal landing strip that just pointed the way, but didn't get 'in it'. Nice table shower - thorough, but not overly playful, but she had a pleasant manner. She likes to sing and she sung a little Korean tune. Decent enough massage and fun main event. She definitely enjoys things. All the usual endeavors, but no doggie - she felt I would 'pop her top' and take the fun out of it (size in some instances matters). She was ready to go for round 2. Very nice lady; friendly. The toll was the typical for the territory.