Where is Lola

Discussion in 'New York' started by Keith35, Sep 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Al's is a strip club. But the last time that I went there, which was about 3 years ago, they gave lap dances and some of "The Lapsters" would make you offers to meet them at a hotel later that night.
  2. odessa16

odessa16

al's

what type of place is Al's? and do they offer any services there?
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I know Al's very well. My friend is his nephew and we hung out there every night in the late 80's. We knew almost all of the girls there as well as at El Coche up the block.
  4. tonka

tonka

Go see Lola

She dances at a club called Mr Al's wedge it in, it's in Hunts Point, near Yankee Stadium.
  5. marquez156

marquez156

HN, I too offer my condolences. If there is anything I can do, lemme know pls. I am still struggling to come to grips with the reality of what happened. Sometimes I think that some "mattress therapy" (as April puts it) would be nice, but not really into it now.

Sorry to hear that Lola is not working at Julies anymore. I never did get a chance to spend some time w/her, and I was lookin forward to it.
  6. Monk

Monk

So is Lola really gone for good, or just taking a break? Is Julie out there?
  7. wimpy

wimpy

HN,

Sorry to hear about your loses. For many of us will feel for you. Keep strong.

Peace
    Wimpy
  8. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Lola

Since I find the GFE moniker to have little reliable meaning, I will simply say that Lola was awesome. Within 60 seconds of my first visit with her she was doing what I always wanted dancers in the strip club to do for me: dancing naked against my hardness, then undoing my pants for an amazing hour of every kind of fun.

We all have different tastes, but I have to say that Lola was a gem. Her psyche may not be cut out for the rigors of a busy incall place, but while in session she was amazing.

On a personal note, this is my first post since the horrors of 9/11. I am not the same person I was. I find that I can't participate in the arguments here. I find it so profoundly inappropriate that I frankly can't even read most of the threads here. I haven't seen any providers since then either.

I lost several customers and an associate. I also lost some of myself. I hope I can shake this anhedonia soon.
  9. Keith35

Keith35

Saw reviews on the *** site.They were very good.Will think about seeing Halley.
  10. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

Lola gone - a first timer GFE Halley

I'm not sure how you concluded from her reviews she was GFE but in case you are still headed to Julie's -
    Halley is the sweetest GFE at this moment in Julie's stable of lovelies to my mind - especially if I was thinking of a good, first time experience.....

Richard

PS - Forget LOLA - whewwwwwwwww
  11. Keith35

Keith35

Called Julies to set up an appointment with Lola only to find out she no longer works there.I have been lurking on this and TBD boards.She seemed the perfect girl for a first timer.Does anyone know where she is now?Can anyone recommend another petite GFE provider ,could be incall or outcall.