which is better for the first time?

Discussion in 'New York' started by burgoyne, Jun 4, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Lisa

She no longer has an ad here. She is somewhat under the radar. I do not know whether or not she is seeing new people. She can be contacted via email cece8568@aol.com

Have fun
  2. burgoyne

burgoyne

thank u

thank you all. tucker i saw the ad for gabby dont I cant seem to find the 1 for lisa. could you tell me what it is?

thanx in advance
  3. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

In My Opinion

you are better off with an independent for the first time. I suggest a girl that Ozzy says is very nice and pleasant and respectful, her name is Gabby and she has an add here. I have not seen her yet but Ozzy has good taste. I plan to see her soon.
    then there is lisa of ny very nice person.
    Both of these girls are beautiful, brainy and considerate.
    and man do they like to f__K
  4. Nobel

Nobel

Julies

Getting into Julie's as a new customer is prohibitively difficult. I tried a couple of months ago and gave up out of frustration.

You may have the same problem which would make your first experience unpleasant. I suggest you try other places.

(Btw, I am sure Julie's is a fine establishment if you can get in.)
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

An hour is an hour at some of the agencies, but if you go to agencies like Julie's or Nicole's, you're sure to get a full hour. Your best bet for getting longer than the agreed to hour is probably with an independent, but I've seen and heard of many who believe in the "You come and you go" philosophy, which sucks.
  6. nashman

nashman

Hi,

It really depends on if you're looking for service or looks and what you're looking to spend. With incall places an hour is an hour with a knock on the door so you might feel rushed. For a first you'll have a better experience with an independent.
  7. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Either is good

Make sure you have proper reviews for the person you want to see before you take the plunge so to speak!
  8. burgoyne

burgoyne

i was wondering which is better for the first time an agency like (juliesnyc or janesnyc) or an independent?