which is better young or old?

Discussion in 'New York' started by burgoyne, Aug 9, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nj george

nj george

Re: Re: any recommendations

never been to nicole's but i concur with everything else carl m said. you can also add veronica devereux to that list. my times with her were head spinning.
  2. wsb

wsb

"list of season ladies"

Now that's funny! Please publish when finished so I can keep a copy along with my list of "ultra-senior associates repeatedly passed-over for partner" and "professional atheletes who only continue to play well past their prime because they *need the paycheck*".

Thanks,

WSB
  3. Othello

Othello

Re: any recommendations

Kelly, NicoleRio and Candie are all fine selections and definitely possess that elusive GFE quality.

I am in the process of compiling a "list" of seasoned ladies. The list is the result of researching other people's recommendations, future prospects, and personal experience. Email me directly if interested, I don't know if it would be appropriate to post such a list.

Best regards,
    "Othello"

[Edited by Othello on 08-17-2001 at 01:04 PM]
  4. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: any recommendations

Mint Julie is very good, Nicole Rio is very good too. I never saw Kelly Sweden- but I heard she is very good.
    Candie in NJ is very good also. All of them are GFE!
  5. burgoyne

burgoyne

any recommendations

any recommendations on providers in there 30's and over?
  6. neversoft

neversoft

7. wimpy

wimpy

She out there, some where, I guess. And if anybody finds her let me know. pllllease
  8. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

We can dream, cant we?

So true.
  9. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Dream On

The ideal provider has the body of the 22 year old and the mind and experience and demeaner of the 35 year old. We can dream, cant we?
  10. wimpy

wimpy

I tend gravitate towards women in the late 20's and up. I think when you meet some you has reached that age and is in the business they tend to be more friendly. Julie's crew. Old more older ones tend to be the best. Now every once in awhile I will try a young girl. But the young girls(for me) tend to wanna hurry up and get it over with.

I never realized that I was no longer considered young until I was playing basketball with some younger guys. And I was taking this kid(19-20). His friends are ragging him about this old man taking on the hoop. So now when I see an early 20's lady. I like to take my balls to the whole "with authority" :)
  11. Phantom

Phantom

I tend to prefer the late 20's+. These women seem to be more balanced and stable in their emotions and actions. Plus, IMO, they tend to give better head.
  12. Casper

Casper

Relational : Is this the providers term for BFE ?

Peace Out
    C
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I was just kidding about the clarification. I just needed something to "hang" the #422 on.
  14. Othello

Othello

I guess I'm looking for some type of special, memorable experience. I don't think its possible unless I am either the "first call" of the day or the "last call" of the evening. Its more of challenge to be remembered if you are #422. I like to think that I'm the "only" fellow that a lady is seeing on a particular day. (Yes, I do have a bit of an ego!) I'm not looking for a "fast food meal. I'm looking to sit down at the table, have a discussion, try an appetizer or two, have the main course and finish with dessert and coffee.

One young woman told me that I seemed more like a 'relational' rather than a 'transactional' kind of fellow. Maybe it was her way of saying that she thought I could be a 'sugar daddy'. (I prefer "patron".) I'll know for sure after the next several visits...

This thought never crosses my mind with older ladies. I see them. We enjoy each other's company. We exchange regular emails. I alert them when I see posts about "bad-johns" or other weirdo's lurking the boards. I really look forward to the future encounters. Its more than just a "quid-pro-quo" arrangement.

Best regards,
    "Othello" (aka "sensitive fellow)
  15. wimpy

wimpy

H4C,

Nice to see you back...and in rare form these days..
  16. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

You pursue hookers? Now , thats truly pathetic
  17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Would you mind clarifying that, #422 ???
  18. Othello

Othello

I prefer a "seasoned, mature" woman but I keep ending up with the younger cuties. I think there is better "communication" with the older providers. Its more about mutual enjoyment while doing business.

I really wonder about some of the younger providers. There were a few that I was constantly reading about on other boards that seemed like they were in some type of marathon contest. They each received fairly good reviews but it looked like they were doing big volume business. I like to be remembered as a face, a body and a mind. I kinda got the feeling that if I saw one of these young ladies that I would just be a number.

As I get older, I seem to be raising the "minimum age requirement " of the women I am willing to pursue. Mid twenties are OK, late twenties-better, thirties-much better, mid-to late thirties.... This is just my personal 2 cents.

Best regards,

"Othello"
  19. misterxyz

misterxyz

In general I prefer an older more experienced woman. She is more apt to do the things that I like. As Ben Franklin once remarked, "Older women are so much more appreciative."
  20. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

It Al Depends

It just all depends on the connection between the guy and gal. I have had great experiences with some older providers. Experience is certainly important. Some providers are like a fine wine-the grow better with age. However, some of the younger ones (and I can think of one 21 year old recently) can really turn you on with their tight little bodies.