Who is the best looking nude Massage girl

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by kingofnj, Oct 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. coreman

coreman

Asiana, Fort Lee - Busty Asian...nice
  2. bobf

bobf banned

Number 1 was Coco at Nirvana, long since gone.
  3. akm495

akm495

You're rating her number 1 nude girl without seeing her in person?
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2005
  4. gatoloco

gatoloco

Number 1 - in my opinion is Samantha - 22 years old mix Chinese/japanese, only massage no FS- she does advertise in CL- dress in a mini skirt as school girl- what a body . Number 1 up to now.

I never see a review of that girl here. even Rocco w/ CL never talk about her service.
  5. BoredInCT

BoredInCT

6. augieug

augieug

best ass?

What massage girl around 100 or less has the best ass? Last summer, Nikki's place in the east 20's was a few girls from Hunter college, that would give a 15 min nude handy for 80, and all of them had awesome asses. Their phone went dead and they no longer advertise, so I assume they got busted or quit. Since then I've tried a few places without finding an ass that was worth seeing twice. Independant Kate 6863 was okay, but had a little belly. (great nips though). Kira the toe sucker was okay, but something was a little off. Any opinions?
  7. petehanse

petehanse

Johnny

8. regor_12

regor_12

re: 2665

Firecracker:

At least post the name of the one who doesn't do anything so no one will take a $$ hit and not get anything.
  9. Ryanscot

Ryanscot

I think that was someone else, who was also smokin', but who's name
    escapes me. (I had to search my own posts to recall Yumi's name)
  10. Spawn

Spawn

That's specific.
  11. firecracker

firecracker

Beautiful masseuse

Go to CL/New York/Erotic and search for 2665. You'll get a list of masseuses in a midtown location. I've been to their midtown location (nice and clean) four times, each girl is more beautiful than the next. (With 1 exception, extras are not offered.) Full nudity (except for 1 girl) and roaming. The girls enjoy the sessions. Downside is the price: $200/hour is a lot for a hj, no matter how beautiful the girl. I go for the $160 half hour. Once, I paid $100 extra and got a fine bbbj (not TC).
  12. tombg

tombg

Brenda on Rt 22

About three years ago, on Rt 22 East bound, next to a dry cleaners, (haven't found the place since) early in the AM, I sa a girl named Brenda, great body, great face, nude massage, fs on menu. If she wasn't into it, she was a great actress.
  13. capitan

capitan

I think that my FAV was Chris at the Pines about two years ago....a beautifull girl with the talent to match her looks....to bad that she is no longer there....a serious loss for Pines.

She split after the last Pines bust....for obvious reasons.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  14. Agitprop

Agitprop

Jasmine!

Jasmine at JC World was not only beautiful, but sweet and easy to talk with. My ATF. Wish I knew where she went to.
  15. Bigd18

Bigd18

I thought that was Jennifer
  16. Spawn

Spawn

Is she the one who wore the belly chain and had a cute litle tattoo on her lower back?
  17. Ryanscot

Ryanscot

April 2004, Yumi from GTS. This particular Yumi was there about a week or so. I recall in my review saying that by the time I got to the T/S, I was drooling. The kind of girl I always hope to meet - upon first impression, my first thought is - I can't believe I am going to have sex with this girl!! She was very, very pretty, and her body was an absolute 10 - definately late twenties.
  18. biscuits

biscuits

Carissa at Float Place is super hot....young, american, girl next door, such a sweetie.
  19. cocktyson

cocktyson

so the bitch let you fuck her dvaenport? Good for you. How much do you have to pay her for that?
  20. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

went yesterday to the holistic center (old stress center) in edison. had jean an asian (chinesse). this is not an amp as she said all kind of girls work there. $80 door fee was high but jean was very hot. 8 face and 10 body (no doubt) and i have high standards. Had one hell of a time. Paid high but for me was worth it.