who is the best?

Discussion in 'New York' started by akshun, May 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Phantom, your advice is as sound as your analysis is correct.
  2. Phantom

Phantom

The reason for private email is that maybe some providers chose to remain below the radar or mantain their "retired" status.
  3. akshun

akshun

Thanks, I didn't think of that cause I was hoping that others could make use of the info as well. My email is: sbh28@hotmail.com .
  4. Phantom

Phantom

I'm sure you would get more responses if other posters were able to email you in private.
  5. akshun

akshun

Hey guys I'm coming out to NY permanently next month. I'm trying to get most of my research done before I leave and I'm wondering if anyone can help. I'm looking for the best (or at least good): french teacher without a translator, greek instructor along with other interactions that combine for a GFE (DATY, DFK) etc. The provider doesn't have to be a model type (in fact when I see that a provider weighs 130-150 lbs, depending on height, I bump her up on the list). I'm coming from Chicago where I have experienced some of the local fares. If I can reciprocate with relevent info (or pass what I've heard along) I would be more than happy to.
    Ladies, if you feel I'm describing you let me now as well. Thanks.