Who said what?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by justbill_redux, Mar 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Bernie Kerrick
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

Rudy won't need the religious right when he shows everyone that a republican can whip a democrat in NY and California.

Just as Reagan did.
  3. justbill_redux

1st off, its a post you're saving. And if you think a guy who was married 3 times, once to a cousin, and is a twice divorced NYC Catholic wop, whose attached to Bernie Kerrick is going to get the support from the evangelical Religious Right arm of the Republican Party, you’re smoking way too much weed.

But please go ahead anyway.

[​IMG]
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

I'm gonna save this link and after Rudy wins in 08 and probably a month or so into his administration I'm gonna toss it in your face when you post the first Rudy/Hitler cartoon.
  5. jras

jras

what he said

and a dangerous idiot at that
    timely, articulate and very powerful defense of his Iraq policy, dontcha think? NOT
  6. justbill_redux

Bahahahaha. Priceless.
  7. justbill_redux

Maybe you could take yours out of mothballs and rent it out ASAP. You know get ahead of the curve.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

Wait till Rudy runs and the lefties buy up all the Nazi uniform, Hitler mustaches and wigs from the costume shops.
  9. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

The left is like the boy who cried wolf.

If the next Presdient declares marshall law and starts locking up political opponents, who will notice the outcry? They treat Bush as though he is doing these things. No proportion ........
  10. most of the world thinks we're stupid because we have an idiot as our president
  11. justbill_redux

I imagine they might think we're stupid because of people like you.
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

I don't think it aids or comforts the enemy... but definitely goes along way towards tilting the opinion of the rest of the neutral world against us when they read this non-sense coming from within this country. No wonder why most of the world thinks we're stupid.
  13. justbill_redux

Damm too late.
  14. justbill_redux

Hey you left out how criticizing the President is giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
  15. Ozzy

Ozzy

Because they are sheep.

They hear someone knocking Bush.... which btw is the popular thing to do... and they blindly throw their support behind this person because he knocks their common enemy and gives them more fodder in the propaganda war.

And they think they're all so smart.
  16. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Considering you have not qualified which American voters or stated a "majority" of American voters, then American Voters is obviously right
  17. justbill_redux

I was thinking more along the lines of his mother.
  18. Lou Grant

Lou Grant

What I don't get is how his support base here in the US is the same base who accuse Bush of using scare tactics to keep the people in line and rally support around the administration and yet blindly support Chavez and his scare tactics (of pending US invasion - any minute) to keep the people in line and rally support around his administration.
  19. Lou Grant

Lou Grant

The one he divorced in '92 or the one he is separated from due to an ongoning affair?
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

I gotta ask.... How come no quote taken from Bin Ladens last Bush bashing tape a couple of months ago in which he sounded allot like Hilary and Dean talking about their favorite president?