Whoring on *********s Day

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by billyS, Feb 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lshark

lshark

Does he have a thing for Bastille Day?
  2. justlooking

justlooking

Worse for her. If you're otherwise free, it's only the right thing for you to do.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

This may either have nothing to do with what you're talking about, or be worse than what you're talking about: this can be a very lonely business for the women in it. Over the years, I've gotten calls from women who simply said: "I really don't want to be all alone today, can you spend some time with me?", and I have.
  4. justlooking

justlooking

Shit like that's happened before, a couple of thousand years ago.
  5. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

I think amy would have alot of trouble getting pregnant since she wont be letting any one fuck her without a condom.
  6. RuffToy

RuffToy

So I guess this means no little Amyettes running around!! "Mommy mommy, Billy stole those funny little water balloons you keep in your drawer."
  7. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

And yet no review for the boys in CT.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  8. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

I hear Ozzy wont see prostitutes on July 14th.
  9. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

It all comes down to the circumstances you find yourself in. Let's say you just met this great girl in the last week or so, things are developing, but maybe you don't want to spook her by moving too fast. Making plans with her for *********'s day might set her running. So, what is the problem with seeing a provider instead of going out and hoping to find a lay for *********'s day.

If the scenario were different and you were in the middle of a solid relationship and still wanted to see the provider instead, I could see that as indicative of a problem. Even in this scenario, there may be reasons for someone to do just that. Who really cares anyway?

But who are we to judge anyway? By many people's standards, seeing a provider at any time would indicate a problem.
  10. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i have no intention of getting married.....that little piece of paper is more trouble than its worth. i figure i have at least 3 or 4 husbands a day...why bother with one of my own.. judging by this thread.....i'm not missing out on much! and NOBODY is getting HALF of MY MONEY! HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOO
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  11. justlooking

justlooking

In that case, nothing. That's just the point I was trying to make. It would've been queer to avoid seeing her that day.
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

uh, what does *********s day have to do with anything?

I saw my ATF as usual this week, and it just so happenned it was yesterday.
  13. justlooking

justlooking

The point I was trying to make is, if it's just another day to you and that's how you see it, then fine. But it's, um, disturbing if you go out of your way to spend *********'s Day with your favorite service provider. (And, as I tried to say, really, it's equally disturbing if you go out of your way not to.)
  14. benisbig

benisbig

Do you have the same thoughts about Ground Hogs day? What difference does it make if it's *********s day, Christmas or Memorial Day? It's all bullshit anyway if you like letting Hallmark dictate how you think why not just shoot yourself in the head?
  15. Rokin

Rokin

Sorry to hear that Oddfellow.
    I guess I am lucky that I still want to with my wife and she wants to be with me. She is attractive and a nice person. I only hobby for the variety ( Il like them thin and latina if possible) and the heat.
  16. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

I had a great session yesterday with a very skilled AMP worker, came home with sex on my body and gave the wife her box of chocolates and a card.

Hey, when you haven't had sex with the wife in 6 months, what's a guy to do? And who would want to, anyway?
  17. fumpton

fumpton

haven't hobbied on my b-day since the demise of Julies. miss those birthday specials.
  18. billyS

billyS

justlooking.....you are so wise.....and absolutly correct.
  19. justlooking

justlooking

I think the point isn't so much not whoring on *********'s Day and your birthday as not wanting to.
  20. lshark

lshark

Billy:

Although I have never been married, I have thought about this with reference to several women whom I have lived with on and off. I considered Feb. 14th, the woman's birthday, and several other dates that had, at the time, significance for our relationship, "off limits" for hobbying. I am well aware of the blatant hypocrisy, but I share your observations.