Why Julie is the best (or, Demigawd's review of Elanya)

Discussion in 'New York' started by demigawd, Aug 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hilarious!
  2. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: DG

I will get there soon ,look out Long Island Lolitas , Juiles girls are taking over.
  3. Julienyc

Julienyc

do you remember Larrys Lizard lounge where Larry could f-ck a prostitute if he could get past the big heavy guy watching TV downstairs. My son actually got past all the obstacles and I walked in and he was watching Larry do the do and I quickly turned it off. He said mom it took me weeks to get here, why did you do that.
  4. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

DG

Another great Julies story. So Julie when are you cumming to Long Island?
  5. dlb737

dlb737

Re: three cheers!!

Be nice and share with everyone!!
  6. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

three cheers!!

Demi -
    I'm glad you have regained your self esteem; and to think all it took was two BBBJ's from a caring and concerned female.

Chin up and forge ahead!!

I think someone else here pointed out (in your earlier thread) that this is a HOBBY - not the be all and end all of real life - it serves a particular purpose; ultimately it should be supplemental to other interpersonal relationships. Take this good feeling you have about yourself and go get laid by a non-provider - We know you can do it!!! We have faith in you! Go get'em!

(Hey Chernov-
    would love to hear how you almost got crippled in what many of us would consider a dream *cum* true - Elanya & Domino - ouch!! - I'm planning a double for a belated b-day present to myself)

you can share here or in private - nycguy1967@yahoo.com
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

There was a computer game that I once had. It's called the Leisure Suit Larry Series. He interacts with people, but if he asked a girl to give him oral, she ended up biting it off. Ouch!
  9. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Im not a video game person, think the last one I played was "Pong"( no laughing here please), but I would certainly be interested in one that was not about murder and mayhem. Im thinking along the lines of one that had something to do with the hobby- maybe "Julies, The Video Game". You can all use your imagination from here.
    take care HP
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

11. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Syntax is everything :)
    HP
  12. Chernov

Chernov

Demi,

If you really wish to flex your newly found muscles, try a duet with Elana & Domino. Its worth waiting for, and be careful, they almost crippled me.

Good luck,
    Chernov
  13. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Demigawd -

Don't let Vikki's beauty throw you. She is sweet and unspoiled.

[Edited by tomahawk9 on 08-20-2001 at 10:23 PM]
  14. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Heh There DannyNJ

DannyNJ,

Could you please contact me at my e-mail address:
    RoosterC74@yahoo.com
  15. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Someone once sent me an AVI of a BIG pooch on a lady. Does that count?
  16. Slinky Bender

I've seen some films of a little pooch an a woman.
  17. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Hellloooo Vikki! I hope you are still at Julies when I finally get to NY and am able to visit. ;)

BTW, I happen to find the little "pooch" on a woman exceedingly sexy!
    take care HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 08-20-2001 at 09:00 PM]
  18. Slinky Bender

Hey, at least with "Street Fighter", when you have a bad game you're only out $1.
  19. dlb737

dlb737

Nice to see you smiling and happy agian!

Now if you only won at Street Fighter, it seems you would have had a perfect day. So you had to settle for a semi-perfect day - but what a way to settle!
  20. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Fantastic Review-Thumbs Up To Both Elanya and Julie

Demigawd,

What a great review. You certainly did not miss a trick (no pun intended-lol). Well, it does appear that you had a great time this time at Julies. What a way to make up for the lack of quality occurance last time.

As for Julie and Elanya,

Well this review by Demigawd even further peaks my interest in coming back up to your fine establishment. And oh Julie-it appears that you are correct-Elanya does have outstanding bbbj skills. It is a promise-next time up in the city-I have to stop by and spend a wonderful hour with Elanya and sample her lovely talents.