Why !!!!???!!!!

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by qqq35, Dec 24, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fumpton

fumpton

vermeer is really dick cheney
  2. ForFun

ForFun

Without violating the rules, would you care to give us some idea where this undisclosed location is, and what would be a good resource to find it.
  3. murman36

murman36

that was nice of you... to take the dark route to accomodate her "condition".
    Drive it home BABY!
  4. vermeer

vermeer

I'm at an undisclosed location. The good news is that I just had a pretty decent hoor for 200. I gave her the full asian treatment. only problem is that halfway through , her hole started bleeding. she says her period came early. whatever. ended up drilling her anus.
  5. qqq35

qqq35

V -- nice to see you are still with us. you have been silent for so long, i thought your dick fell off.
  6. vermeer

vermeer

price complaints: the eternal conversation

I must be getting old, cause I remember when $200 was the market price for a decent white ho. That was like 4-5 years ago. I started hoing in late 1996. With Julie and all the other spermbankers out of business, the'res no more consistent pricing or service. I have not had a decent ho fuck in a while. Mainly because I refuse to pay $300. To me that's just ridiculous.

I had a regular $100 ho for a few years, but I had to cut the crazy nigger loose. What is it with that nigger mentality, where they're ALWAYS trying to hustle you? Get's really stale. Must be some survival mechanism from the jungle.

I haven't been this sexually frustrated since i got into the game. At least it's forcing me into porking civilians. I'm pretty picky about civilan snatch, becasue of the time and emotional investment. I really loved it when I could drop into julies and pump 3 loads in one of her hos for just 200 (with tip). Didn't know how good i had it.

God bless her, and all the skanks hoors that worked there.
  7. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Murm-

I am not referring to the SoapyBubbleGirl. I believe she was busted in the early fall or late summer.
  8. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I thought we were talking about HJ, not oral
  9. ricarddo

ricarddo

jl,

"But what if you could have all three? You're saying you wouldn't pay higher for that?"

Yes, then it might be worth it. However the probability of the planets aligning for the type of situation that you suggest is very rare indeed. Of course the choice is to save some cash by not paying the premium for looks, but sticking for tried and true great service.
  10. rollin

rollin

I would think that You've hit the nail directly on the head.

Hey...Now............
  11. murman36

murman36

Is rooster talking about the soapybubble chick?
    Inquiring minds want to know...
    THanx
  12. justlooking

justlooking

But what if you could have all three? You're saying you wouldn't pay higher for that?
  13. buzz99

buzz99

To quote P.T. Barnum, there's a sucker born every minute.
  14. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Rico-

You certainly do make sense. For average skills, and service, you should part with average dollars.
  15. ricarddo

ricarddo

I would not pay a premium for a sensual massage just based on the looks of the gal. In my mind, regardless of the service provided, skills and attitude always rate much higher than looks.
  16. ricarddo

ricarddo

Rooster,

You are quite correct on a number of points. The person you described has exceptional and unique skills quite beyond what the vast majority of women offering just hj can provide. You are also right in that this is something to be sampled but perhaps not repeat, at least with any frequency anyway. Given those two points she was worth the fee you mentioned. On the other hand this thread was about the average provider with at best average skills asking above market rates for hj, which are clearly not worth what they are asking.
  17. NoName2

NoName2

I have always found that a "high-end" sensual massage is usually priced higher than your "run-of-the-mill" full service hour. To begin with, the 'high-end' sensual massage girl is usually far better looking than all but the highest priced full-service girls (this applies more to a familiar massage joint, and not so much to something you find on craigs list); also, absent a top-end GFE experience, the 'high-end' massage girl is working much harder. I would imagine it takes more effort for a chick to give you a good hard massage and then jerk you off, than it is for a non-GFE type girl to more or less lay there for a little while. Therefore, depending on the quality of the service, I have never had a problem paying more for a good sensual massage than mediocre FS.
  18. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Yes, we are collectively responsible for what is going on in the marketplace now. But the deeper question to ask is Why? 2 Benjies for most of us is not pocket change and why do we settle for a mere HJ, sometimes even with the provider fully/half clothed (Personally, I've never settled for such low level of service but I've heard sad stories and have experienced rushed services). A few factors work against our sound judgment and all the economics we know:

1. Our little head often talks louder than our big one.
    2. In the supply/demand equation, we have to factor in physical attraction of the provider. All women are NOT created equal, in terms of sexual appeal to men.
    3. We enter the deal with baggages on our mind, be it guilty conscious, worry about disease, risk of getting caught, concern over provider attitude, our own ability to perform, etc., etc. It's hard for someone with a heavy burden to be a rational and strong negotiator.
    4. The relative short supply of quality providers. This society is full of other opportunities, and not many quality girls choose this line of work. Therefore, even pigs who enter this market can demand a price that anyone would think is ridiculous and still get enough clients to surivive. Yet, the social cost of getting into this industry is so high that it builds a natural entry barrier for those who are already in it. This further aggravates our ROI (return on investment). It's only because of our libido that such an industry can exist!
  19. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Numero Three

Ok, here is some information not readily shared previously on this Board. It is along the lines of this thread so here goes. For those guys/gals that have been following the UG BOARD for the nearly 5 years that I have been a member of this BOARD, you realize that my experiences over the past 35 years in this hobby have been varied. I have been fortunate enough as Bill Furniture use to say "To Bang Some Of The Best Young Pussy Around". I have also been fortunate enough to have my dick drained by some of the best oral artists around, that could suck a golf-ball through a garden hose. And of course, had some great rubs and tugs in NYC, NJ, and PHILLY. Thus, I would call my hobbying through the years "Well Rounded".

With that said, here goes. Recently, on Craigs List a lady has been placing an ad for a bill and one-half for an hour plus, for an erotic massage, prostate massage, and keeping you on the edge. Admittingly she is not a young lady (She claimed to be early 40's). Her looks are average at best. She certainly is not the model type.

I was fortunate enough due to her knowing someone that I also know, to see her at her apartment in S.W. Jersey. I got the hint on this one through a friend. The lady at one time worked as a f.s., bbbj, independent, but has changed her pace. Well her advertisement, ******, and IM Stuff to me was accurate. This damn lady had some of the most talented hands that I have ever run into. In some ways I would compare her to Vanessa of Sommerville. She kept me entertained in her bed for about 90 minutes, for the buck and one-half. She never used her tongue, mouth, or pussy, but she certainly was very well aware of how to use her hands, and how to keep an older gent hard as a rock for the full-time (90 minutes). On at least 5 or 6 instances she took me right to the brink of shooting my load, and then backed off slowly for a bit. By the time she allowed me to cum, the load was quite massive, and fired quite a distance. It was certainly a different type of experience. Positive, but different.

This is not something that I would do on a regular basis, nor am I going to stop by her place all that frequently, however, it is something that was a true pleasure, and quite different. Thus, all handjobs are not of the same quality or quantitiy. Get my drift?

If you are referring to a girl that does nothing more than rub your back a bit, and then quickly jerk you off for 2 bills, that I am all with you. They certainly ain't worth it. But the true experts, that I may see from time to time, can be quite enjoyable for less than 2 bills.
  20. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

P.s.

The time barrier got in the way. Sorry, for the 2 posts in such a short time-period. Angela and Linda's is an example of a place where you get quite an experience for about 2 bills, and a bj and fs are not included. However, Angela and Linda are both quite attractive, and the experience is quite erotic.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2005