Wife finds condom wrapper in car!

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by bushleaguer, Feb 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mackolicious2000

mackolicious2000

<The crowd yells, Jerry!, Jerry!, Jerry! as an unruly guest hits hot4Chicks in the head with a chair>
  2. Mr. Sinatra

Mr. Sinatra

Re: Giving your wife STD's

3. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

This is one funny thread. Guys who say they are married to ape-women, porking street hookers on the sly , getting caught and then lying to their ape-women wives - who believe them. Best part is getting well-meaning advice from other guys and hookers about what poor hubbys they are.

This has to be an episode from Springer.
  4. mackolicious2000

mackolicious2000

Wow Bush, I feel ya, My wife gained a few pounds after the kids and now we only have sex once a month if that.
    She told me the same reason, not feeling sexy any more. I got her a membership at my gym but she only used it two or three times.
    This has gone on for 3 or 4 years now and I finally decided enough was enough, someone was going to have to take care of Mr James.
    If not her, who? If not now when? So I feel your pain.
  5. Darwin75

Darwin75

Re: Re: Why UG is a great site

LOL ....... keep in mind, this was '86 or '87 ....... I haven't laid eyes on that girl since the first Bush presidency ...... so even if I did have contact info, it would definitely be a case of Buyer Beware .......
  6. jseah

jseah

Re: Why UG is a great site

contact info? price? website? ;)
  7. IMDONE

IMDONE

Giving your wife STD's

Many guys don't relize that there are a number of diseases that you can contracted even with a condom. You should remember if your wife is being faithful how are you going to explain to her how you gave her an STD? In my opinion not that anyone asked me but a 2$ whore is not worth possably killing yourself and your spouse.. Especially if she is under the impression that you are faithful..

Check with your Dr during you 3 month HIV test and ask about STDs that can be transfered even with condoms.... If you are in this hobby and not getting tested for all STDs quarterly you are not to bright!!

Just FYI
  8. Darwin75

Darwin75

Why UG is a great site

Never in my life did I think I'd be able to share this story, but bushleaguer, you're not alone. Must have been in my early 20s, when Manhattan was crawling with great looking SWs (pre-Guiliani, in other words) and it was almost a foregone conclusion that nights in the City would end with a quick pass through the west side. One day after such a night I was with a girlfriend at a park. Nice summer day. We came back to my car and were putting our shoes on or something and my beautiful, blonde girlfriend looks between the seat and door and finds a condom wrapper. Bushleaguer, I know exactly how you felt at that moment your wife asked you were that thing came from. It's almost a rush to be hit with something you know every detail about and yet have to completely deny. I was lucky. I had a couple of friends who were known whoremongers who this girlfriend couldn't stand ... I pointed the finger at them, said it must have been a sick joke. She believed it, or at least talked herself into believing it. We never discussed it again. It must have been 15 years ago, but seeing the title of this thread brought that memory right back.
  9. betty_snj

betty_snj

Sorry if I got you in a soft spot, but anyone reading your posts probably got the same impression I did of you.
    You didn't explain all your situation before openly saying you got a bunch of STDs.
    You posted and at the end placed a laughing icon, like it was something to joke about.
    Like Bill Furniture said to me few times, most people do not READ your postings the way you want them to understand.
    If I ever contract ANY kind of diseases I will NOT be in the business anymore, pure and simple.
    But, I'm totally clean, I don't drink, don't smoke, never did drugs, I have a normal lifestyle, I get tested every couple months and I carry the results...all negatives...in my purse.
    I do have children and I want to live long enough until after they have their own families.
    Anything in this life is about taking risks, no matter what you decide to do.

No fights baby, just my opinion.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2003
  10. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Well Betty, you are jumping to quite a bit of conclusions about me. Firstly, my wife and I do not have sex these days. I have discussed this in another post. The short of it - over time she has gained a lot of weight (she is nearing 300 pounds now) and no longer feels sexy. Hence, she has no interest in sex. Likewise, while I find her appealing mentally, I don't find her appealing physically. That, with the end of my sexual life at home has lead me elsewhere. This has been going on for 4 or 5 years now.

If, on an extremely rare occasion we do have sex, I do in fact use a condom because she cannot be use the pill. She doesn't like using the sponge...etc. So yes, we do use condoms.

As for the side effects of the diseases I've acquired....I am all too familiar with them. Without going into laborious detail, my wife and I don't see each other naked very often and we don't share time in the bathroom. Each time I have contracted something I went to the MD right away. She never caught anything from me....that would be obvious. It has been rather easy to conceal it from her....if I couldn't, we probably wouldn't still be together.

Now, as far as your moral condemnation of me.....you're right, I am not Mr. Morality by any stretch. But let me ask you something....if YOU had herpes, lets say....would you tell your clients? Or any other STD? I'm sure the quick response would be "oh yes without a doubt" but then again it would be hard to drum up business if that was a well-known fact. And are you sure that you are disease free? Do you get tested every day?

Now there is a difference between your actions and mine. Yes, hobbyists go into the situation knowing the risks....but if you were spreading something around, does that still make it ok?
    As you say, "I am putting everyone's health at risk." Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You don't need to feel sorry for my family. They are fine. I am sorry if you find me so morally objectionable. It may surprise you, but I would bet there are a bunch of married men who hobby. Would you turn them down as clients if you saw the wedding band on their finger? Again I don't want to fight. I don't know you so I am not qualified to start passing judgement. I came here to share with people who enjoy the hobby we know and love.

Do have a good night.
  11. betty_snj

betty_snj

well Bush, have to say few things ( IF you fuck your wife at all.)
    If you do, probably condoms are not used at home and she would notice if you had ANY of those diseases right? they're highly contagious and she would develop discharge in her vagina with the first two for sure.
    Gono, would make your cock stink and yellow stuff in your undies...
    Now, warts???? is incurable and probably she adquired from you already and has outbreaks herself.
    In any case, she would need treatment and would know she got it from you, who got from someone else.
    Now, knowing you have warts and a sheet rap of STDs, you should not be searching for SW.
    If is true, I only feel deeply sorry for your wife and kids. You're putting everyones health at risk, specially your children.
    It shows how caring and a considerated hubby and father you are.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  12. jack sprat

jack sprat

well it's good to see that you've progressed to using condoms.

btw i sincerely doubt that you're wife has forgotten this incident. she'll throw in your face whenever it suits her to do so.
  13. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Im new to the board, so I am not up on all the in-jokes that are shared. But I assume that you are implying that I am lying.

I really have no way to prove otherwise, but for the official record I am telling you exactly what happened. The sporadic issues with hobbying I have experienced have happened over the years - I didn't catch everything I've dealt with in one week.

Why anyone would make stuff up on a message board is beyond me, so I don't know why you would think I would. You really have no basis to make such a claim, either. I don't want to start a fight, as you seem like a nice person. But it is a bit offensive to call me a liar for no reason.

Peace
  14. betty_snj

betty_snj

well, you forgot to add a case of sybill's syndrome.
    A very common disease among UG members.
    Whoever you are, your story was good and I laughed a lot reading the postings.
  15. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Well, its been two days since and my wife seems to have forgotten the whole incident. She was quiet and avoiding me for the first part of yesterday, but a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates (her favorite) for Valentine's Day took the chill out of the air. She asked me again about the whole episode, so I turned the tables a bit and told her I was offended she would even imply such a thing! ;)
    After that discussion everything returned to normal. But let me tell you I learned a hard lesson and will never again not cover all of my tracks. You can be sure that I will check my car for any evidence from now on. I mean, I've managed to keep 1 case of chlamydia, two cases of gonorreha and an outbreak of warts from her. I'll be damned if one wrapper is going to be the blown whistle. :D

As far as the excuse I gave her goes....believe me, I realize how lame it was. But I'm sure we have all been completely thrown off-guard one time or another and coughed up a dopey excuse for something. Damn, my mind was spinning when I saw that wrapper dangling from her fingers! I know I'm not the sharpest tack, but if I had some time to think I would have come up with something better than that. Anyway, its over now and I can breathe a sigh of relief. :)

Have a great weekend everyone.
  16. betty_snj

betty_snj

Something similar happened to me with my first husband.
    One time, he came to pick me up at the airport and when we were driving back home, I found panties stucked under the passenger seat.
    I pulled out and waved in front of his nose and asked...what is this???
    He rapidily snapped it from my hand, avoided my eyes, looked at it, made a disgusting face and said.....ohhh it must be something the detailing shop kids left on my car. You know, I always suspected they took my car for a spin, those damn kids.
    I didn't say anything but I knew he didn't trust those guys at the shop. He never left his precious porsche there alone. He always waited and watched with hawk glare until they finished the job.
    Sometimes, he borrowed my car, when he had to go to meetings in a not so safe area, because my car could be trashed but HIS not.
    So, few weeks later, he said...I need your car tomorrow, I have to go to Newark.
    I said, no problem...but I planned my revenge.
    I went to the store and bought a box of XXXmagnums, took couple out, and filled them with few inches of a gooey whitish concoction and I dropped them in the floor at the backseat of my car.
    lol...you had to see HIS face when he came back home that night.
    We never used condoms and if we had to, the regular durex was what would fit him.

He NEVER questioned me, but
    after the incident, he gave me NON stop sex every morning :)
  17. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

Yeah, I'm sure she'd appreciate that! ;)
  18. jack sprat

jack sprat

can anyone suggest a good divorce attorney for bushleaguer? he's probably looking for one right now.
  19. Casper

Casper

I think his wife took away his computer priviledges. Among other things.
  20. bushleager, you should get a pair. A pair that you like driving in. Next time your wife rides in the car with you switch your shoes to the driving mocs. Make sure you've done this before without her in the car, so it looks natural. It's the only way I can think of to pull off that abysmal lie.