Wife's boyfriend

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by antnee, Feb 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mercydancer

mercydancer

Hi Rocko
    I'll be back to work by the end of the month probably. As for the car, I've given up on trying to understand anything with 4 wheels.they are a lot more trouble than a bike.
  2. etchi ya na

etchi ya na

Chauvanist

I wouldn't have the chutzpah to be "righteously" indignant, were I to find myself in a similar situation. This whole debate about "having sex" vs "making love" is moot: by visiting providers, you betrayed your wife's trust.

Having said that, I (and other UG members, I'm sure) am curious to know what your wife said when you confronted her. Did she deny it a la bushleaguer? Did she say that she's in love with her boyfriend and intends to leave you? Does she know about your hobbying? Does she want to patch things up?

If you DO decide to pursue divorce, you ought to lay off the hobbying. Her lawyers will be eager to find some dirt on you to offset her extramarital affair, in order to maximize her chunk of the pie. In divorce court, any evidence that you frequent prostitutes would more than negate her actions...
  3. Rocko

Rocko

MERCY

You are so right-not in front of the kids-
    When you gonna start seeing people-heard through the grapevine you had some car trouble-hope it worked out
  4. mercydancer

mercydancer

jeez, the shit that goes on when I'm gone for a while.
    antnee,violence is not the answer. You go crazy, you get arrested,your children suffer. It's not like you have been exactly a saint either, so if you cherish all the years together, try to talk things out with your wife.forget the counselors, all they want is the cash and dont listen to either one of you. Been there, done that, suffered way too much, MOVED ON.
    Whatever you guys do, please remember not to argue and fight over this where the kids can hear.
    take some time out for yourself, alone, without a hooker, and sit down and analize what may be missing in the relationship or if it's just that you both grew apart.

I really hope you and wifey can fix things, it's a shame to see a long time marriage go.
  5. sod

sod

If he never gets caught, the lucky one.
  6. puddingman

puddingman

I guess your not from the backwoods of ?
  7. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Never mind! ;)
  8. Casper

Casper

Don you ignorant slut. Not that kind of luv.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2003
  9. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Casper don't forget that your mother loves you!
  10. Casper

Casper

If that's the case, then I'm in love with myself. (someone has to be)
  11. localguy

localguy

The physical act is the same, the difference
    is afterwards. Fucking is an action verb, just like
    eating, going to the bathroom etc.

Making Love is a emotional experience.

To me the difference is that after fucking, I want to get dressed, after making love, i want to stay
    naked and in bed.
  12. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Sorry Bill no recycling allowed!

M.
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Don't kill her! Just give her to me.;):D:):p
  14. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

15. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Re: Silver Post

ShoreGuy

Yeah but a review is a review and if ya think about lawyers are always fuckin ya anyway! We'll put him in the high end room!

M.
  16. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Bill

"YOU ARE TO FUCKIN FUNNY! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !
    Bill you kill me! LOL LOL LOL!

M.
  17. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

"OH HAPPY" LOL!
    M.
  18. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Sexy

OH that would just fuckin, fuhgeddaboudit it I don't even wanna think about what I would do! OH MY G_D!

M.
  19. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Curious

OH SHIT MY FUCKIN GIRLFRIEND'S COLOMBIAN!
    NAAAAAAAAAA she would never, I'LL FUCKIN KILL HER! LOL.

M.
  20. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Frankie

I gotta tell ya pal "I couldn't have said it better myself!
    Great minds think alike! Whata they say about sleepin wit da fisches? Cuz (short for cousin) IM not tellin you to do that to your wives boyfriend although Fuckin him where he breath's wouldn't be where I stop. What I am saying is be prepared and remember that there are always consequences that come along with your actions and if ya got no back up it's gonna cost you more in the long run. So be careful and think about what you do before you do it. And also think (and really think about this) do you - A- love her? B - is it your pride or C- are you in a comfort zone because you have been with her for so many years? Be careful pal.

M.