Wild Berries - UES Massage Joints

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by nycresponder, Jun 26, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mr. f

mr. f

I couldn't agree more. There seem to be more and more of the places, many in the 70's between York and 2nd. I went to one on 79th street a month ago, had a Lithuanian masseuse, very thin, small breasts, probably no more than 21. Slight acne but the most beautiful eyes. Had a great session with HJ and DATY. Nice cuddling afterwards. Usual $$ total price. Unfortunately I am a dumbass and lost the address as well as the phone number.

I have also had very good experiences at a place on E78th.
  2. nycresponder

nycresponder

Negotiated for a few minutes, price wasn't going anywhere.

She made me pay the additional $100, left the room to drop off the cash somewhere, and came back in without the night gown on. Leads me to think they're controlling the 'tipping' policy.

Asked about extras, she told me she doesn't do anything more. Is it possible that there are more with her, or any other chick, on a return visit? Sure.

I visited the location in the 50's.

1/2 hour session for $100 = 1 hour session for $200. I'm pretty sure two loads were available with the hour.
  3. ecpaul

ecpaul

Also I wanted to know from the original poster did her try to negotiate, and did you ask if there would be more offered for future visits. :).
  4. ecpaul

ecpaul

Although I don't see myself personally paying $200 for a HJ, I'll say this. If the gals there are very attractive and give great HJ with mutual touching. I would consider it...definately if more was offered for repeat visits.

Personally I don't see the initial response as trying "to provoke a fight". I would personally prefer someone to come with with a list of alternatives though, rather than saying you "overpaid".

Just my 2 bills.
  5. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

There was no useful information in your post. Only a negative comment on his.

So, how can you say you aren't here to start fights. What other reaction would you expect?

He was sharing information for everyone's benefit. That is not an excuse for you to criticize how much he chooses to pay.

There was absolutely no point to your post other than to provoke a fight.
  6. RuffToy

RuffToy

BTW, which location did you go to?
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  7. RuffToy

RuffToy

To nycresponder

I couldn't agree with you more about the money/value issue. There are tons of posts and fights about this all over the board and I just don't understand why it continues to be discussed.

I've dropped much more in a SC enjoying myself, LDs, drinking, playing/flirting with the girls, etc & went home. Could I have spent less and gotten more if I went straight to a provider? Of course, but it was all about the experience and choice. Choice being the operative word.
  8. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

You got that right

Suddenly, you totally got that right. 1/2 sessions with BK are just this side of heaven. Sexy little vixen rocks my world every time I see her.
  9. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

nyc.. relax.. the answer to your question just popped into the thread (BK).. well maybe not exactly your answer ...because for $100 you get a half hr of bliss .. and much more than a r&t and with a knockout white provider that is into her sessions.. be safe and not so thin skinned..
  10. michael_4222

michael_4222

Actually at $200 it's the market price as compared with Sacred Beauty... If it equals in ambience and style then it's a good fair price and the going rate.

Everyone likes something else... I actually tried these places a few times, but I just have that asian thing and always find myself back at my atf asian...
  11. sakatz

sakatz

This is the exact same set-up and pricing structure/extras as Angela & Linda's and the place on Lexington in the 20s that advertises as "we miss you!" in NY Magazine and a lot of other RMPs--right down to the paper on the massage table and the cleaning your hands with alchohol. Personally, I love these places--the girls are usually either pretty or beautiful and also usually very nice--and once in awhile the degree of extras might surprise you. I don't know about everyone else, but I live for the surprise despite being ocasionally disappointed.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2006
  12. blondekelly

blondekelly

Bravo, well put. You summed up what most people on this board have been trying to for awhile.
  13. nycresponder

nycresponder

I can jerk off at home.

I can fuck my girlfriend at home, or at her place.

I don't go to a massage parlor to get jersked off, I go for the overall experience, the variety.

Same way that some guys eat at McDonalds every night and laugh at me for ordering a burger in a steakhouse. Don't tell me I overpaid because you're not into the same thing.

It has nothing to do with being worldly, it has to do with what I'm into.

The only significant disappointments that I've had have come in when paying less than $160 that I've paid to Emily, as posted elsewhere. Even there, people posted that I paid too much.

If you're not going to pay a chick $200 for a massage, then you have no idea what I'm looking for, the same way you're not Mont Blanc's target audience because you like to chew on your Bic.

Thus, again, tell me when the last time you had a beautiful caucasian girl who was into the session and cost less than this. Where was it? How do I get in touch with her? But don't bitch that your $80 chicks keep sucking and then criticize me for not wanting to waste my money there.
  14. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

we all need a little more thickness added to our skin.. I mentioned the other day.. that I thought a guy overpaid.. it was my thought on the deal.. $200 for a r&t.. I dont care how cute and "nice" she is.. and how much $ you have.. why would you pay $20 for a $10 pen.. or $200 for a $100 r&t.. and please dont lecture me on how rich and worldly you are and how cheap and homely I am.. be safe
  15. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

Your comment was another one of those "you paid too much" responses. They don't add anything to the board and merely incite this type of angry exchange.
  16. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Whatever dude. I'm not here to start fights. I was just commenting on your experience. Get thicker skin if you can't take it. As for my reviews, I write reviews that I wish to share. Yes, most of them are disappointments but know what? I'm just sharing to others so they don't get burned. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
  17. nycresponder

nycresponder

This is a pointless post. I've briefly looked at your recent post history, and it seems that you have a lot of disappointments compared to reported success.

I think we likely have different tastes in both women and the services they provide. I'm not into AMP's, nor am I into ugly chicks. My '5' is likely another man's '9'. I pay for the overall experience, like a girl who appears into it, and don't frequent these girls often enough to care about whether I'm paying twice what you'll pay some girl with crooked teeth, bad breath, poor attitude, and dirty sheets to fuck you.

But while we're on the subject, tell me when the last time you had a beautiful girl who was into the session and cost less than this, your post history sure doesn't clue me into anything new.
  18. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

IMHO, I think you over paid. But whatever floats your boat. Nice review though. Cheers!

Kicks
  19. nycresponder

nycresponder

Called a Craigslist find the other day, Wild Berries - ad posted below.

Extremely easy to setup, standard 2 call system, locations on 52nd and 1st and 72nd and 1st, one phone girl handles both locations.

Located in a standard non-descript apartment building, pretty basic setup with two small massage rooms and a bathroom, clean and seemed secure.

Was welcomed by a little blond girl, decent looking but not incredible, dressed in a nightie and matching thong. Led into the massage room with a plush massage table that she covered with a paper drape, like the doctors office.

Standard soft touch massage for a while, not a whole lot of deep tissue work was going to be realized with this one. She whispers in my ear that if I want any extras it's $100 for her to get naked and touch her in a 'nice-nice' manner. Once I ascertained that it was actually $100 for a hj I was in for it. She left the room to drop off the cash, had to pay before she got naked and she came back in just the thong and looked a lot better. Well maintained body, no fat or sagging stomach or breasts. Breasts were about 32 or 34 B's, natural, and she had a great attitude.

Music changed and she got really into it. She took off ehr thong once I questioned why it was still on and cleaned up my hands with some alcohol then let me go to town while she hopped up on the table and worked my back some more. This level of intensity continued after the flip, and really throughout the remainder of the session. Nothing more than a hj was available but she really spent some time on it and was wide open to my drifting and probing hands.

She cleaned me up nicely and continued the massage and kept massaging until I was ready to shower and get out of there.

Not the cheapest massage, at $200 all in, but this chick's attitude and overall sexiness definitely made it worthwhile to me. I'd likely repeat, if only to see what the other talent is like, since the overall feeling was nice and relaxed and the girl seemed pretty into it.

---
    Grand opening

Friendly Europian girls from Russia and Ukraine, 21 and 22 year old. 5'7, 5'8 tall, blondes, brunets, slim, busty, petit, playboy-model-type bodyshape. Complete bodywork.

(212) 588-1019

Prices:
    1 hour- $100
    35 min. - $70

Very clean and private, 1 floor, very convenient, no doorman building.
    ---