Willow Touring East Coast...

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Willow, Mar 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

THE WAY IT IS

Does she pay for dinner when a 4 hr date is ordered? If so she will lose $$ on me. I like fine wine and champagne.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

There is also an increased risk from longer appointments, which is the classic "portfolio risk management" tool of diversification. If you have 8 one hour appointments and one "no shows", you lose one hour. If you have 1 eight hour appointment and it cancels, you lose the whole day. And the odds of a guy cancelling due to the reason that "he isn't up to it that day" increases exponentially when the freight is over $2,000. It's also much easier to ask for a $200 deposit from 8 guys than to ask for a $1600 deposit from one guy.

Again, I don't know Willow, but there are plenty of $400/hr people who do multiple customers per day. just to be clear, I'm not arguing against longer appointments, or even giving/getting such discounts. The point i am trying to get at is that in this business ( as in most ), you are better off finding a service provider who's service model suits yours than trying to make a chosen service provider conform to your model.

Now, if we were dicussing someone ( let's talk in general ), who said "I only see one person a day", but also "hours are hours", and that they would see one person for one hour at $400, and that would be 'it" for that day, but also wants $2000 for 5 hours, I would say that that's not an optimal business model for anyone. However, what one must take into account, is that there is some possibility that any given service provider may not like extended appointments, and would actually want a premium for them. What would we say to that person's not giving a discount for something that they didn't want to do ????
  3. Phantom

Phantom

I could be wrong, but I don't see Willow being a "revolving door, get'um in and out as fast as possible" type girl. Since you see allot of girls claiming to sensual types, you'd think that it would be in their best interests to see fewer guys each day. Even this can become a problem whether or not she asks for deposits. I'm sure you are aware of the fact that girls who do not ask fo deposits get a higher percentage of cancelations, this then hurts their fewer guys per day if they do not ask for deposits and guys starting canceling.
  4. Slinky Bender

I think one of the things which makes a big difference in the equation is the number of people per day a particular person is willing to see. If that number is not limited ( and for a number of people, that's true; I have no idea about Willow ), then you are much less likely to get a big discount for multiple hours. OTOH, if there is a limit of 1 or 2 per day, I can easily see getting/giving multi-hour discounts, because the "opportunity cost" factor is diminished.
  5. Phantom

Phantom

No, $400 is NOT overly expensive for a touring lady, but from all my experiences when you inquire about an extended type date there is a discount, not her hourly rate X the number of hours you see her.

I wonder how long of a date you do have to book to get that discount with her? Or is it $400/hourX24hours?
  6. Slinky Bender

Is $400/hr really all that expensive for a "touring" lady ????
  7. Phantom

Phantom

Anybody have any experience with Willow? Her assistant quoted me a price of $1600 for a 4 hour dinner date. VERY expensive! for a relative unknown girl.
  8. candie

candie

Welcome Willow,

its a great time of year to be in nyc, a little on the chilly side at nite but it makes for perky...err well you know.

If theres anything you need or questions you might have, feel free to email me! candiegirl4u@hotmail.com

I am sure you know the loser to stay away from, gerald. In case you don't email me bout that too.

Sincerely drooling,
    candie
    xx
  9. Willow

Willow

Hi Guys,
    I will be in NY April 7- April 12 and again April 30 - May 3rd. Every month I plan on being in NY from now on. It will be my home away from home!!!

I'll be in Manhattan in Murray Hill near Park Ave.

Call 312 209 4398 and talk to my assistant Madeline for an appointment and see more info and pictures at http://www.WillowOfTheWorld.com. Thanks!!!!! See you soon!
    xoxoxo
    Willow

NEW YORK - April 8th - April 12th
    CHICAGO - April 12th - April 29th
    NEW YORK - April 30th - May 3rd
    BOSTON - May 3rd - May 5th
    WASHINGTON D.C. - May 5th - May 10th