women seeking men

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by qqq35, Jan 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sallysts

sallysts

most with PhD's

Of course there is the other side too. There is a good reason why we do not post pictures for them to see before they come to our place. They would not come if they could see what we are really like...and if we were the studs we all think we are, we would go to a club and get it for free...so for most of us, we just close our eyes and imagine that we are with someone else. But they are doing the same thing...
  2. coreman

coreman

I'll also admit to looking at the russian mail order bride sights. Some of the women are on those sights are super hot which of course mean too good to be true.

I find that many of the women claim to be "joyful"
  3. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

just imho.. most of the european gals.. do have some type of higher education.. and can speak "the english good".. they have children at an early age.. late teens early twenties.. then its off to another country to actually make some $ and have a better life.. once they are here they send $ home to hubbie the bum.. and then send for their kids.. so they can have a shot at "the dream".. some do it legit.. some stradle poles or hobbiers.. they should all.. be safe
  4. Rokin

Rokin

I only look at the ones with the pics of the girls. Some look ok but most not so good. I assume that most do not post pics because the site is so open to the public (unlike dating sites that you have to join) and they are concerned that people they know will see the posts.
  5. Desi-dude

Desi-dude

Get real guys... I lost count how many pefect 10+ you find in these online adds.... ha ha.
  6. donquixote04

donquixote04

Or sometimes, all three.
  7. neilz

neilz

Check out the foreign women who want to marry Americans. The ones from Russia are doctors, engineers or college professors. Each one has a degree in something.
    One would think that the Russian men would line up to be with these highly educated and good looking women.
  8. jp1064

jp1064

But they're bored.
  9. qqq35

qqq35

i admit to reading these posts when i'm bored at work. it's absolutly astounding to me how each and every women was valadictorian of their class, hold multiple degrees, are financial stable, travel the world over and are fit, trim and highly sexual. must be me. i havn't met too many people like that in my life time, and in my positioni should have. wonder why they are still single?!--not really.