Wonder why there's no LI board ?????

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Jul 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You brain surgeons keep this up, and I'll ban any IP's originating from East of the FDR drive.

I could really care less about all of your personal feuds. No one has "clean hands" in any of this. I do realise that there has been a lot of extremely nasty, personal crap that has gone on for a long time. As a result, I have no expectation that any of you become friends. But anyone who comes into my house and takes a shit on my rug, had really better prepare themselves for the consequences.

So, from here forward, I sugest everyone on this board think a little bit more before slinging the shit that has been slung over the past few days. I can assure anyone that wants to engage in a pissing match with ME, that they are going to get mighty wet. And if you have to even think for 1/10 of a second if I am talking about you, then I am.

And anyone who thinks that I am above putting up all sorts of extremely embarrasing and nasty shit about them, just because I have been very lenient in the past in not deleting threads, had better think twice.

For any number of you, it may very well be a good idea to take a few days rest from UG, and think about whether this is really a place that you want to continue to belong. If not, I can respect that. If yes, come back understading that if you want to be a member of this club, you don't have to like everyone, but you have to show UG some respect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.