Word on the street is..........

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by sexpert, Feb 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. petehanse

petehanse

Trixdaddy

Trixdaddy, with 5 Kats around was there any" pussy" to be had?
  2. trixdaddy

trixdaddy

Kat's Place Review

Went thru on a Sat Night (late - 2am) .. they let us in but we were the only ones there. Choice of 5 girls .. all btw 4-6 ...
    Place isn't quiet that clean for a new establishment ...
    Massage was decent but I couldn't get rid of the smell of mildew out of my nose which made my experience there on the low side. I'm not sure if I'll go back there.

Its next to a laundery but place is kinda weird from the outside. When you see the place you'll know what I mean ....
  3. foder

foder

So what happened??

I can't find any reports from "Kat's place"..
  4. Casper

Casper

sexpert Welcome to Silver.
  5. sexpert

sexpert

WOW! cant believe its 100 posts later already! Guess what? The place i thought was the place, apparrently I got it wrong! There is another one on top of that one! I have to get the details on it this weekend but be sure i will be posting on that soon!
  6. sexpert

sexpert

korn,

dunno if ur chinese or not but, its 40 for the house 20-30 HR 40-60 CBJ or BBBJ 60-80 FS on top of the house, these rates go for chinese and not all are offered by each provider, if ur an anglo or whatever else, it might run a little more depending on ur negotiating and chinglish skillz!
  7. kornlust

kornlust

anyone want to fill me in on the price structure about to go in an hour or so, hopefully wont get ripped
  8. Excellent

Excellent

Spunky- That was just to get in the place. You will then have to tip the provider. It appears to be setup like RC or Darb. If you go let us know the details.
  9. spunky168

spunky168

Is that $.4 all inclusive??
  10. chaucer26

chaucer26

thanks foder

thanks foder. got it now. i must be thick headed......(at least that's what she said!-- badum chssshhhhh)
  11. foder

foder

Chaucer

Reread the thread - it's in Brooklyn..
  12. Excellent

Excellent

Sexpert- This place is not new. It's been around unless it now has a new management. Was buzzed in about 3-4 months ago and asked what the deal was.They said there would be a $.4 house fee. At that point I left since I was looking for a better deal. Let us know what happens .
  13. chaucer26

chaucer26

one more time:

BROOLKYN or MANHATTAN?
  14. sexpert

sexpert

OK people, its on the corner of 46th, you ABSOFUCKINLUTELY CANNOT miss it!! they are kinda gutsy about advertising that way and they will be closed in no time soon! You know? when i say that there is a huge sign right in ur face? I aint joking! LOL son of a bitch! I couldnt believe it when i saw it! a fucking at least 6 feet by 6 feet sign!! LOL have fun fellas! and dont forget to post up ur experiences!!
  15. sexpert

sexpert

im not even sure, will post the minute i find out.... should be some storefront thats quite obvious, right next door
  16. kornlust

kornlust

I took a look at the area this morning, approx 2-3 laundromats in that area... yup within that 2 block area what are we looking for? something that advertises spa or a more hidden type deal?
  17. spunky168

spunky168

Spert,

Got it. Next to laundromat, between the 2 streets, on the avenue, in Brooklyn, right? It's the Brooklyn part I want to double check. TIA if everything works out.

Spunky168
  18. sexpert

sexpert

Its on 7th between the or around the 2 (STREETS) i mentioned, im not even sure since i have never been either but i heard its quite easy to spot.
  19. spunky168

spunky168

Spert,

I hope I can find the place first. I will be there on Saturday afternoon barring any unforseen cir"cum"stances. Another hint from you would help. Just to be sure, it's on 7th ave. in Brooklyn right betw the two avenues where you said would be, right?

I thought only the ladies would be coughing trying to choke down that roto rooters of yours. (LOL)

Spunky168
  20. sexpert

sexpert

I will be heading out there this weekend also spunky! I will be *coughing (UG UG)* maybe we can share a sauna and some info! LOL