Words of wisdom from Keith Olbermann

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by justbill_redux, Jul 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. koondog

koondog

KO is inconsequential. His ratings are non-existent. He's a liberal buffoon on his best nights. And could he be any more jealous of O'Reilly? The guy is positively OBSESSED.
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

That would have been when Keith Olbermann was just a goofy guy making funny jokes during the 6pm edition of sports center on ESPN... right? You know... before MSNBC gave made him an offer to do a nifty news job and he suddenly became someone serious and with news credibility.
  3. lamont5123

lamont5123

Gavy,

I too, remain piqued over the franchise shifts.

I'm still ventilating over the Washington Senators.

I also agree with you on Olbermann.

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt and even forgiving when they trespass and apologize. Which is why I tend to like Bill O'Reilly at times.

But calling people names like Olbermann did is just childish and inexcusable for someone calling himself a news professional.
  4. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Well, this is the same guy who called Peter Karmanos a "scumbag" and a "duechebag" a few weeks ago. Not the classiest guy in the world, although I agree with him that Karmanos should have kept the Whalers in Hartford (just like Gluckstern should have kept the Jets in Winnipeg and Aubut should not have let the NHL push him around and sell the Nordique). Man, I am angry about these franchise shifts...and it's 10 years ago!

Gavy
  5. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

“The country gave this president every imaginable benefit of the doubt,” he said, about the period following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington. “He abused it.

From NYTimes

Aint that the truth, abused it and beat it to death.