Would you or wouldn't you??

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by mikelove72, Feb 7, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sexpert

sexpert

Re: Re: Would you or wouldn't you??

DUDE!! I am the exact same way!! In the heat of the moment I am up for anything, the second i cum i regret like a little bitch, this goes for BBBJ also! Just never know! Like that dude that caught something earlier on another thread from BBBJ. Thank god i never caught anything with BBBJ but I am still doing it and still regretting it everytime it ends. Guess I'll never learn! LOL
  2. lonewolf69

lonewolf69

Bushleaguer,

Glad you NOW got the facts straight. Not to rain on your parade but you should now goto a doctor or clinic (anonymous) to make sure you have a clean bill of health...

This is for you and for us, as I'm sure we all "eat" at the same table...

Sorry, again I'm not tyring to be offensive, but I just don't/can't share BillyS' carefree frame of mind... :(

Good luck!
  3. elmaster

elmaster

mikelove, I admire your self control and presence of mind.

Of course, the only logical cool headed option here is like everyone is saying "no glove, no love", but when the blood is in the little head, the little head takes over!

Anyways, if I had been in your situation, and in the heat of things, I would probably would have gone with the BBFS and then regret it to no end 5 minutes after the action is over. I know I don't possess such self control, that's why I avoid such situations (i.e. always carry a condom, even if the place is NO FS)
    Only one time I have been in a similar situation, only here the girl would not have gone for the BBFS, and I am glad I didn't ask.

Good call!
  4. bfl13

bfl13

"Wouldn't it be easier just to boil the ass for 15 minutes before use? "

But then it would look like a big portion of haggis....
  5. Eugene

Eugene

billyS

Wouldn't it be easier just to boil the ass for 15 minutes before use?
  6. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Thanks for the info. guys. :)

And it looks like I won't be participating in BB Greek anymore. Hopefully there hasn't been any dire consequences in doing so. Sorry to have passed on the bogus info. about the safety of it earlier.
  7. teeduke

teeduke

After the anti-bacterial soap ... cauterize it with a blowtorch ...
    then cut it off.
  8. billyS

billyS

Re: Re: I'd of stuck it in.

ROTFFL Thats a good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Re: I'd of stuck it in.

Then cut it off just to be sure.
  10. billyS

billyS

I'd of stuck it in.

Why does every fucking BBFS thread have to turn into a disscussion on AIDS? Hey Mike, I would have stuck in for a few strokes and let her see how it feels. You only live once and if you got die from something, and we all are going to die, let it be from something we enjoy. Your not going to get aids from three deep strokes. Then pour alchol all over you cock and in the pee hole. Pee right away. Drink a gallon of water and pee some more. Then wash your cock with anti-bacterial soap.
  11. Thorn

Thorn

Don't insult, explain.

Bush, anal penetration being both tighter and at different angles then vaginal penetration, is harder on the head of the penis the vaginal intercourse. This additional tightness and friction, which is why it feels so go to a lot of people, also causes tiny stress damage to the suface of the tissue at the head, and sometimes the shaft of the penis.

These small points of stress damage, frequently microscopic in size, allow greater access of the HIV virus present in the stool and the blood present from tears created from the same tightness and friction in the walls of the decending colon and anus.

The presence of the media of infection, blood and stool, in the presence of the enhanced point of entry into the blood stream vai the microscopic tears in the penil tissue are what make it risky for the pitcher, as well as the catcher.

Understand?
  12. daro

daro in loco CM

Because they have tighter asses. LOL.
  13. Casper

Casper

Oh not not again !!!
  14. teeduke

teeduke

bushleaguer—

After all that's been written on this subject ....
  15. Darwin75

Darwin75

You might want to visit a doctor for a thorough checkup, friend.
  16. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Well from what I understand it is relatively safe for the....one who isn't receiving. If you climax inside, then the receiver of greek is at as much risk as if you were BB during intercourse.

I don't want to pass along inaccurate information.....this is what I have always understood the risk factor to be. I was told by a friend that as long as you use plenty of lubrication that it is a relatively safe endeavour....at least in terms of HIV.

I have gotten carried away many times and performed DATY and received BBBJ from providers. That wasn't the smartest thing, but in the heat of the moment things happen that in hindsight you wind up not feeling all that stable about.

Again I don't want to pass along bogus information. If I am wrong, then that's bad cause I've partaken in BB greek 4 times with providers.
  17. justlooking

justlooking

Re: ????!!!!

The Dreamboy approach.
  18. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

He uses H2CL lube.
  19. bfl13

bfl13

bushleaguer strikes again!! There was another post where he spoke his theory about lube preventing STD's when speaking Greek with a SW.
  20. Eugene

Eugene

????!!!!

Come on. If BB Greek is "relatively safe", than what is dangerous?