wounded by mean Men!

Discussion in 'New York' started by candie, Apr 28, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

Re: Godiva... MMMmmmmm

I keep going to BJ's but there aren't any to be had. LOL

Peace out
    C
  2. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

The gist of people was gender related, although somewhat deliberately ambiguous. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I meant, either... mostly just looking for clarification on the gender specific pronoun.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Or perhaps the question was as to whether you thought that only the men should be reasonable, but not the women ? ( Perhaps a riff on the root meanings of the word hysteria, which is actually quite mysoginistic if you break it down ).
  4. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Does the fact that you italicized "people" mean that you are questioning whether or not there are indeed people behind the handles? Or by doing that did you mean to juxtapose "reasonable" and "people" to make a point that people on this board are not in fact reasonable? Or lastly, by using people instead of men as I did, are you trying to make the point that women post here as well?
    take care hp

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 05-01-2001 at 07:42 PM]
  5. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Reasonable people?
  6. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

jmc, no harm , no foul- thank you for reconsidering your response/ this board can be a pleasure when there are reasonable men behind the handles
    take care hp
  7. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

HP: Sorry. I misconstrued your post. Upon a careful second reading, I realize that you were not speaking about Candie's NYC rates. I responded to what I thought was a comment about her "high" prices in the city, costs which I found fair and reasonable commensurate with other providers. After reflection, and a reading of your post when I was not working, I admit to careless assessment. The manipulation that you conjecture about, if verified, has no place in the hobby. I apologize to you for my hasty response.

[Edited by jmcurry on 05-01-2001 at 04:50 PM]
  8. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Oh For Crying Out Loud

Men, women, sex, money, ego... a recipe for ongoing and unremitting disaster

I should not have even put my .02 in to begin with, Ive never met Candie, dont know anything about her or her reasons and motives. What transpired seemed whiney, manipulative,transparent and disingenuous- TO ME!
    Im sorry if I didnt make this clear, its just my opinion. If I hurt anyones feelings, I apologize. But, until I feel satisfied that this wasnt some "business" nonsense, I will not retract anything I wrote.
    Take care, really
    HP
  9. littleguy

littleguy Gold

jmc,

I was typing while you were posting.

Glad to see you had a good time with candie and it was worht the time, effort and money.

From what I've seen most guys seem to like her quite a bit.
  10. littleguy

littleguy Gold

See that HP, you went and pissed her off.

Good thing Guy's not around right now or you'd be "mean-spirited" too.

Not such a P.S. but it seems to me that the reason why mixed boards have so much trouble is that IN GENERAL the ladies seem to take everything that is said SO VERY personally (not that I'm so sure they shouldn't) that the hobbyists have to walk on eggshells most of the time.

Now, did HP make an *assumption* about why candie deleted/edited the post about Southern gentlemen being mean to her because she (finally ?) booked her trip. Yes he did. Was it a mistaken assumption ? Did she really delete/edit the post for another reason she didn't tell us about ? Who knows ?

But does she bother to explain the *real* reason she deleted/edited her post so that HP could apologize (if, in fact, he even should) ? No, she simply tells him (mean-spiritedly ?) in a huff to NEVER contact her.
  11. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

I was not planning on posting a review about my session with Candie this past Friday, but this current discussion warrants some response. I met with Candie for two hours, during her Manhattan incall visit. Without being overly descriptive, let me state that our time together was sublime and well in keeping with current Manhattan incall prices. We spent a few blissful, relaxing, senusous hours, getting to know one another on many levels. Although I will not share the personal aspects of our time together, I am happy to report that Candie is a warm, intelligent, and feeling person. Her status as a GFE depends, as always, on each hobbyist's predilictions and demands. But, she certainly met my expectations. I left her company satiated and fulfilled. I look forward to her next incall in the city. Her prices are consistent with the current independent incall hobby. Whether those rates should come down, given recent market fluctuations, is not a subject that I care to address. But, seeing Candie is well worth your time and money. She will not disappoint.
  12. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Candie,
    Thank you for the well wishes, you do not have to concern yourself that I will ever contact you. Complain as some might about the nonsense on these boards, occasionally we find out what we need to know , what choices to make and what paths not to take.
    Take care, HP
  13. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Info on Candie

Hmmmm

Now my curiosity is perked.... (did that sound right)

Where can i get more info on Candie...???

BTW.... imagine they were doing "sampling" of the goods at BJ's ...... (I'd double dip)

John J
  14. candie

candie

so cute

Thats such a great thought! Life is good, life is short! Shop more at BJ's!
  15. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Godiva... MMMmmmmm

Godiva is good... but even they sell their stuff in Costco at a reduced rate. In fact its 20% less for the deluxe 1/2 lb Ballotin (gold box).

Hmmmmm wonder if Costco or Sams Clubs could arrange something with the providers.

I know "BJ's Wholesale Clubs" would reap in the most sales...... LOL : )

John J
  16. candie

candie

I wish not to go into why I eliminated my post due to someones obvious bitterness on pricing. I wish you well HP but do not ever contact me.
  17. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Oh, so there is no problem with all those mean southern men now that your trip is booked?
    take care,hp
  18. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

eeeeek

hello tucker and the other i love so dearly.. send me mail when you have a chance ok..
    As for miss candie.. well Godiva costs now does it not.. lol
    love Dawn http://www. cajuncumfort.com
  19. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Thanks Casper!
  20. Casper

Casper

HP; congrats on making silver.