WTF: Can't a Guy Just Get A Massage...

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by drbreakfast, Apr 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cabeza

Cabeza

NNJ is definitely the place you want to get to then. I can think of at least 3 places that close at 2AM (and 1 that is 24 hours) that provides what you are looking for. No FS, but a good massage with a reliable, hassle free release.
  2. drbreakfast

drbreakfast

I'm a Manhattan dude, so SNJ or PA aren't in my range. Traveling at 2 a.m. to get a massage 60+ miles from Manhattan just ain't in the cards, but thanks. It just seems that in Manhattan at least, reliable good massage/hassle-free releases after 10 p.m. are becoming harder to find.
  3. drbreakfast

drbreakfast

May Try It

The problem with most legit/quasi-legit places (in Manhattan at least where I live and work) is that they tend to close by 9 or 10. The 24/7 places tend to be FS. Since I tend to work late, a good late night/early morning option is needed for me. I'll give Kimono a try. Hopefully I'll have something good to report.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

5. Cabeza

Cabeza

Have you tried NY Spa (AKA Kimono Spa)? It's on 37th and 5th, if I remember correctly. I went there a couple of times, and the place was nice enough. And the service was good enough. It was just a bit pricey for my budget for what you get. I could easily travel a couple of miles to NJ (in the Fort Lee/Edgewater area) and have choice of places that would provide the same service for less money. World Health Spa in Edgewater will provide what you are looking for (good massage, HR, nothing more) and they are open 24 hours. If you are in Manhattan, though, NY Spa is probably a good bet. I think they close around 2AM.
  6. elmaster

elmaster

Come to So. NJ or PA, that's all you'll get, especially if you are a new customer. Even as a regular, most places in the suburbs only offer HR, although FS places do exist, to be sure.

The difference lies in the quality of the massage, which varies a lot, so to get a good massage it's trial-and-error TOFTT, or lots of research on UG.

Be safe,

Elm
  7. drbreakfast

drbreakfast

'Twas a rainy Saturday night and stayed late at the office. I badly wanted a good massage with just a nice hand release. Decided that I'd try Rainbow Spa. Their CL post says open 'til 3 am. I call before making the trip to the area and tell them I'll be there in 30 mins. "No problem, see you soon honey." Get to the location, but can't find the entrance. Call again and tell her I'm at 614 * Ave. but could find the entrance to 612 * Ave., the location given. She repeats the address. I told her "yes, I know, but there's no door that says 612." Ultimately, she says, "Well, we're closed." "But, I just called 20 mins ago." "Yes, but we're closed. Come back tomorrow honey." I hang up.

Couldn't she have told me that they were closing BEFORE I traveled to the spot?? The tension pain in my back gets worse and I schlep over to a late night spot ('til 2 am & confirmed before I left the office) that I know at 162 * Ave. I call, "Yes, I'd like to get an hour massage. Be there in 10 min." "OK, the address is 162 * Ave., 4th floor." Get upstairs and ring the bell. Mamasan approaches the door without opening it and says, "Sorry, we closed." (I think to myself, well at least she sees me and thinks that I'm either LE or just doesn't like the way I look). I told her, "I just called 5 mins ago, told you I'd get here in 10 mins and got here in 5 and you said come over." She opens the door and goes into this gibberish about how they give massage there and they're remodeling.

I then switched on my Hangok. She smiled. She said "$200 now. Different place." "Nay, Chagee-Ya" I said with a smile and gave her a puppy-eye look. She laughed and said I was cute in Korean and let me in. Brings me to a room, closed the door and reached out her hand. I paid and she told me to disrobe. Took for the TS. While I know some guys get real hard during the TS, I find it more relaxing than erotic. So I just laid there and let the warmth and her massage relax me. She spend a lot of time cleaning and playing my ass saying how nice it was. On the flip, she spend a lot of time on my cock, smiling. I was about to get a little hard, but she instructed me to stand up just as the urge to come to life started. As she was drying my cock, she stroked it, looking me in the eyes and winking. I started to think that she was going to give me the massage. While she was definitely 50+, I guess I would have done her. She wasn't all that, but she had a decent figure and based on the rub during the TS, I could tell that she could give a real massage. But then thought about FS with her and shrugged, "maybe she's a performer."

Back to the room and she called for another girl. In came "Bebe." About 40, 4.5 face/4.5 body and wearing a FS outfit as opposed to the HJ Hut wear favored by places like Nu Look, WSG, the old Kino, etc. Oh well. Bebe started a rather good massage for about 5-10 mins, before the spider-tickle started. She made a little chitchat in Korean. On the flip, she winced at my size, "Too big. You have sex with your girlfriend?" I told her that I did. (Since I'm non-Asian, she asked me if my girlfriend was Korean and if she taught me. Knowing that my girlfriend was Korean, she figured that my large size -- 10" -- would be too big for her. I assured her that a lot of Korean girls enjoy and she would too. So, she started a standard AMP CBJ and then said, "you get on top." Took me full throttle and seemed to get into it. But after a while, she was starting to get a bad attitude. After about 5 mins, she comes. Takes some more thrusting and then says, "too much. I do handjob." I told her not yet and continue fucking her for another 10 mins, no where near ready to cum. Asked for doggie. No go. Pulled out and figured I'd get a HJ. (I find it real hard to cum with a cover).
    I pulled off the cover and she gets the oil. Not a bad HJ, but she got tired after getting me close and grumpier. Finally I had to help myself. Totally lame. She then has the nerve to tell me that I should stay home and "do myself. Too strong." I finally cum, she makes a face and gets a hot towel. Grudgingly cleans me up. I ask for a little more massage. She says, "You crazy. We're closed. You stay too long. I'm tired." She then left the room and started bitching to mamasan. I start getting dressed. She comes back and just sort of stands there, apparently waiting for a tip. Yeah, right.

I go towards the entrance. Out comes this REAL cutie - 8.5 in face, (body was hard to tell as she was dressed for going outside, but she looked trim and tight), about 24-28 yrs. old and she says hello. I respond in Korean. She smiles even more and says in pretty good English, "You must be a good customer." Bebe then says, "No good customer. Takes too long, too strong." The "takes too long" remark was said in Korean.

The cutie, moving closer, then says to me in English, "Oh, I like strong. And you cute too. You bring a lot of money tomorrow and see me and we'll have a real good time." And then she starts rubbing my crotch and grabs my dick. I then asked her for her name. "Bebe," she laughs and then says, "you just call tomorrow." I smiled, said goodbye and left.

End result: back was still knotted, paid two bills for lame, bad attitude ho-hum sex that I didn't really want in the first place. But I'm wondering if there is a new trend going on; this is the second HJ AMP in recent months that has change to a FS AMP format, Kino nee Touch Divine was the first that I encountered. Has any one seen this happen with other places? And what's the deal with the changing hours? I should note, while I was fucking, there were a few guys who rang at the main door and were told that the place "just closed."

Can't a guy just get a massage with a stressless happy ending anymore??