Wu Lim

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by sexpert, Feb 9, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. eatkunt

eatkunt

646) 613-0208
    35 Howard - downstairs...
  2. pilon

pilon

Oh yeah, the atmosphere is dark and moody, great for a relaxing massage, nothing else. It's the one closest to Broadway. You can't miss it.
  3. Milky

Milky

What is the address/number of wu lim? Did a search and came up empty. I'd like to experience a massage that will put me to sleep. Is this the best place for that?
  4. pilon

pilon

From this thread I hear they're quite good and I was looking to get relax. My back was killing me so I went yesterday. There were 4 ladies and yes, a guy. As eatkunt had mentioned, there were a lady with a nice bod with a great cushy ass., not certain if she was Linda or not This place has glass wall from room to room, see through from one end to another. This place is so legit that LE definitely will not bother to go in to check for any fun activities. I was given a great massage while I was fully clothed. It was so freaking good that I almost felt asleep snoring. Highly recommended if you are looking for a good old fashion massage. But then again, it's my first visit so I may not have offered other special services.
  5. eatkunt

eatkunt

The place is dark but provacy is non-existenet...there are two tables per room and, if they get busy, that table will be used...

FYI, most of the girls there are 4's...

Believe me, I'm always open for extras and, sometimes, aggressively persuing them...

There are none to be had inside the shop...
  6. sexpert

sexpert

Thanks for the advice eatkunt! I think I will try it and then try to get a date! I dont believe that there can be no extras. Is this glass room away from everyone? and are there interuptions by other people? just wondering how much privacy there actually is in these rooms. There used to be this semi legit place in Brooklyn where it only a RT place and the boss made sure of it. Dated a girl who worked in there for about 3 months and im pretty sure I was the only one getting poon outta her (outside of the establishment). She was an OK looking woman in her 30s im in my mid 20s but we had fun until she found out I was married then things went downhill from there, I think she was trying to literally milk a greencard outta me. LOL pun intended! but free poon for 2 months and she had her own place so I never really had to worry about finding a place to bang. Cant believe LE closed that place down also! and yet all these non legit places remain open, mustve been the neighbors complaints that got them kicked out of the place. Wonderin if anyone knows where Simon opened up his new place cuz I cant find it and no one really even knows if he made a new place. Sometimes its best to just enjoy a nice RT place where you never have to worry about catching anything and bringing it home other than a planter wart under ur foot, and yes I caught a fucking planter wart from them dirty ass slippers. Thank god thats the only thing that u can catch from a rt place.
  7. eatkunt

eatkunt

You walk in and, like all other AMPS, whosever turn it is jumps up and attacks you...in this case, tho, not in the manner to which you've become accustomed...the girls, as a rule, are woofers but what they lose in looks they make up with in hands...

You will not be offered tea...

You will be put into a glass room with two tables...

You will undress and you will most likely keep the boll weevil in its cotton...although, with Linda, I now strip down all the way...not that its gets me anything...

She willl ask you how much time...I always get an hour at least...don't forget...this is legit and their talents, for the most part, are remarkable...

You will get an awesome massage with no extras...you must accept that...no roaming...nothing...

I am just your average white guy who can't get enough of Asian
    women in general...

H/O = Woodrow Wilson straining through the cottonwoods...
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2003
  8. sexpert

sexpert

eatkunt

How does the program go? I never been to a legit and need a step by step, hand held trip thru the world of legit massages... Please be very very detailed and dont miss a thing, whats a H/O? Have u ever tried to roam? how is the environment? are you chinese? just wondering what to expect and what is considered reasonable and the no no's of the legit trade, cuz we all wanna get a little rise out of it everytime! thanks in advance for the info!
  9. eatkunt

eatkunt

It's graduated in 6 or 7 minute increments up to $42 an hour...I tip $15 for the hour but when I first went there I was tipping $10...ask for Linda...you won't be disappointed...she can be very nice AROUND the sensitive spots but never ON the sensitive spots...she has commented a couple of times on my H/O but nothing beyond that...I always thought that she wouldn't mind if you did it yourself but I never wanted to and never did...Nancy is good too but I haven't seen her there lately...

Linda is probably 26-27...she has a very cute face...small chest...and a nice cushy ass...not big...cushy...

After 10 visits you get one hour free...I'm about to get my third freebee...I've been going there for almost 2 years...

It's the best legit spot in Chinatown...
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2003
  10. sexpert

sexpert

eatkunt

how much did u pay for the legit services? at wu lim and at the legit howard st..... i keep mistaking the few on howard but i know which legit u talking about..... i like legit places as much as the next guy, but i just wanna see how far the girl will go for a tip!
  11. eatkunt

eatkunt

99.9% legit...

I use the one across from 34 Howard for legit massage...it's second to none...but...there used to be a girl named Lilly who worked at both the Howard and Grand Street places and who, after my third visit (and the third time of me grabbing her hand and putting it on my member) gave me a tug under the towel...she's gone...
  12. sexpert

sexpert

this place places ads in the chinese newspaper without address just a #, so its just like all the rest on that page but it really looks legit when u go there. Unless there is another place within the complex that just doesnt have a name? I am assuming its the Wu Lim place. Anyone ever been here? or to this particular location? Grand and baxter Sts on the corner.. just curious