Xerxes' outstanding reviews

Discussion in 'New York' started by Xerxes, Apr 24, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

But OH--

How can you put a price on such beauty.
  2. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Both Jackie and Devon are excellent

Both GFE, I am more particular to Jackie who is a slightly better kisser and less of a clock watcher also is $$$(add $ for greek) as opposed to Devon at $$$$
  3. jmp

jmp

Yup. The two of them make quite the team. I've seen them a couple of times, and each time it's taken me a couple of days to recover afterwards.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I think he means Devon of Las Vegas ( usually travels with Jackie, also of LV ).
  5. generousguy

generousguy

Do you mean Devon from chicago?

CM.... if so, curious as to your review...thx
  6. jmp

jmp

She was just here last week. I saw her and Devon on their last evening in the city.

They said they were going to try to get to NYC a little more often over the summer. I hope so, although they get to be an expensive habit after a while...
  7. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Hey sb -

That was a good one!.

Regards,
    ScottieDS

[Edited by ScottieDS on 06-05-2001 at 12:58 PM]
  8. Carl M

She will be back her in about 3-4 weeks
  9. Xerxes

Xerxes

N,

Try Meghen at Charles Angles. I have not seen her myself but she is supposedly blonde, tall (5'10") and with a model like body. Her price tag is $500 plus the Greek surcharge, which is likely to in excess of $100.
  10. Slinky Bender

"Anyone know of any high-end Greek providers"

I'd have to stand on some phone books, then, wouldn't I ????? How tall are you ??
  11. Nobel

Nobel

Carl, I hope I can wait that long. Thanks for the tip though.
  12. Carl M

Jackie of Vegas!!

When she is back in NYC she is $$$$ for Greek, GFE, DFK, BBBJ, DATY- she is very good!
  13. Nobel

Nobel

Greek Providers

Anyone know of any high-end Greek providers? By high-end I mean young, model-type and usually >$$$$$ (you get what you pay for).
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Great reviews Xerxes
  15. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Xerxes, as usual, thanks for the outstanding reviews.

Slinkybender, I don't mean this in a rude way but I don't get the little story below.
  16. Slinky Bender

I know what he meant. When I first went to work at a rather famous Management Consulting firm, we had a few week long training program. Two of my buddies had a real dick for an instructor, and were not happy about it, and their behaviour showed it. At one point, he took them aside, and in a stern voice said "You two have the following items outstanding...". They immediately replied "We're getting our evaluation now ?".
  17. tomatch

tomatch

Maybe he means "oustanding" as in overdue. IMHO Xerxes reviews here and TBD and here HAVE been outstanding. His off line field reports are even better.

My only questin is how can Cherokee be both "African american" and "White American". One of the descriptions must be a typo. But with a name like that she should be Native American.

Thanks again for the info. Xerxes.

Ah you see - he went and corrected it. Now she is definitely AfAm. Thanks for clearing that up.

[Edited by tomatch on 04-24-2001 at 04:55 PM]
  18. Slinky Bender

Boy, the guy even rates his own reviews ( do you think he's objective ??? ) ;).
  19. Xerxes

Xerxes

Here are some of my outstanding reviews:

1 Devon- Independent/Philadelphia
    Avoid her if you can. She has a great body and claims that she does Greek, but her performance was very poor. I did not even get near the gates of Athens! Her vital stats are as follows: Ethnic Origin, African American, Age 25-29, Height 5’7”, Color of hair Black, Breast Size, 36C implants, Weight, 130lbs, Price $225.

2 Sedona Weaver- Independent from Arizona
    She is great, perhaps a little older than advertised but nevertheless a great performance. She is a great kisser and provides Greek lessons. Her vital stats are as follows: Ethnic Origin, White American, Age 30-35, Height 5’5”, Color of hair Brunette with Blond Streaks, Breast Size, 36C implants, Weight, 130lbs., Price $300.

3 Cherokee from Wings Of Desire
    A very young and upbeat African American provider. She French kisses freely and provides Greek lessons. A good bargain for $250. Her vital stats are as follows: Ethnic Origin, African American, Age 22, Height 5’5”, Color of hair Brunette, Breast Size, 32A, Weight, 120lbs., Price $250.

As per usual my field reports are available via email (xerxes97@hotmail.com).

[Edited by Xerxes on 04-24-2001 at 04:53 PM]