Xmas Presents for Providers???

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by gern777, Dec 5, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Yeah girls appreciate the help the problem is when it's time to pay the piper do you see the guy who you owe money to or do you see the guy you make money from. The right thing is apparent unfourtunately it's not the route mostly taken.
  2. kassyS

kassyS

Thank goodness for people like that.
    Remember some years back, was down real bad, mean real bad.
    Gave me some money, offered him some service,
    but no, he said he would take a rain check.

And he did too.
    .......................eventually.
  3. Kimmie

Kimmie

you are the definition of a real man!
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I hear ya, cause its just a nice time of year.

Besided all the hands out, I still think people are nicer and kinder to each other this time of year.
  5. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

theres this dude on LI that over the years have helped different girls during down times, when family matters or illness kept them from working, and he stepped up and helped out. That dude always appreciated when girls would do him a solid.
  6. jras

jras

bah hummer bug?

true true

hmmm...wonder why it still makes me feel good this time of year to do a likkle sumptin sumptin, and I'm a fuckin atheist
  7. cocktyson

cocktyson

Actually, it just occured to me. I do give gifts to a lot of the hookers I have sex with.

A pearl necklace!

OH!
  8. curious

curious

Kimmie's a contortionist?
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2005
  9. justlooking

justlooking

I have to think about this.
  10. Kimmie

Kimmie

JL I found some up here in the sticks..but its not shaped like a cell phone, its with a middle finger..

If I got you one, can I butt fuck you while I blow you?
  11. justlooking

justlooking

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'd let BMM buttfuck me, too, if he'd give me one of those "fuck you" lighters.
  12. Kimmie

Kimmie

Aww you guys are all tough talk. You all love giving us girls something extra special for some SFT throughout the year. And its ok. Its good business.

I actually had a client about a years ago on Long Island that gave me a 300 dollar tip for Xmas. He told me to go buy whatever I want for myself, and I did. you best believe he would get SFT if he contacted me again this year. Not because he gave a gift, but because he was thoughtful enough to THINK of doing it.

I still know who gave me that awesome fuck you lighter two years ago. and its because of that lighter, and only that lighter that I ever saw him again, even moving other clients out to fit him in.. though it was a tight fit.. :O)

I have given three clients gifts. Two I fell in love with,( ok so no more gifts for those fuckers....) the other hired me ever single day of the week, so I felt the need to thank him for making me not even need to see anyone else, because he filled my holes.. I got him sweeeeet hot soft sheets. Of course afterwards he fell in love with me and started to stalk me and wanted me to love him and marry him, but hey, I dont regret it.

ah......sorta..
  13. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

No, that's me.
  14. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

I thought jl was all about the fame.
  15. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

I wonder what justlooking gets tipped for being the most respected whoreboard poster in the NYC area?
  16. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

A few years back, I offered a 60 dollar tip to a food delivery kid that delivered food to the job. It was Xmas eve day, and when I offered it to him, I said, ****, happy holidays, from the crew here, and he refused it.
    He said he was a Jehovah Witness and cannot accept gifts for Xmas.
    A month later, we gave him 100 dollars and told him its a gift for him being the most dependable food delivery person in NY.(we were very impressed with his honesty and devotion to his religion)
    He took it, blushed, and thanked us.

My previous post, I know I cant spell.
  17. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

The main problem with gift giving nowadays, is that service people have their hands out expected to be well tipped xmas time even if they are piece of shit lazy mother fuckas all year round and 2 weeks before xmas decide to wake up.
    Its out of control.
    I dont mind tipping the mail person, or UPS driver, someone who knows me, and someone who delivers everyday to me, but even then, xmas gifts are gifts, and should never be expected.

I always love this time of year when my waste/carting company, the guys come in off the truck and say, "Hi, were the guys that cart the garbage."
    Amazing.

I tip my parking attendants big, since I enjoy seeing only 6 dents a year on my car from them, instead of 14.

Xmas tipping has become basically extortion money.

Yeah, he didnt tip us last year, fuck him.

amazing. and anyone that thinks its not true is kidding themselves.

Id like to tip a physician who did perfect surgery on someone close to me, and erraticated her breast cancer, but he wont take a tip.
    Id like to tip a teacher that never gave up on a child that was special to me, but she wouldnt take a tip.
    Id like to tip my accountants secretary, for tracking that elusive fucker down every time I had a problem, but she doesnt accept tips.
  18. genius

genius

And I give my customers Christmas presents (or Hoilday presents as the case may be). I also give my employees presents and other service people that provide services to me but who work for someone else e.g. postman, cleaning lady, UPS guy etc. I see no reason to give to people where I use their "professional services" such as lawyers, whores, accountants.
  19. ecpaul

ecpaul

That's a damn good question and I don't think it should be mandatory, the gift should be $$ like any other Xmas time service IMHO. I guess it's really up to the client and the provider, they're relationship and such...anything other than a little extra tip or something would seem it's more like a girlfriend rather than a proovider...but that's me.

If I got into a longterm "relationship" with a provider and knew more about her but give that providers have a tendency to lie a bit I'd be safe with $$ you can't go wrong.
  20. badguyy

badguyy

riccardo

If your provider was a Russian college student, they are great actresses and lie like rugs and I would not believe a word she says. However, OTOH assuming she is not, it is quite possible that she could not handle it emotionally and there was no other monger involved. As long as you can handle it emotionally that is what counts. I'm sure if you haven't found someone yet, you will find someone to meet your physical needs and the previous one will just be another life experience.