XTC Strippers

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Casper, Aug 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

Bill she had no choice as it was her hotel room (actually borrowed it from another girl for the night), but she was far from pushing me out the door.

Peace Out
    C
  2. Casper

Casper

Re: question:

Humble best bet is to call them directly. The phone girl seems willing to field questions. They have both incall (two location in hotel rooms) and outcall (different girls than outcall ones, and not sure all the areas they cover for outcall).

Peace Out
    C

P.S. I rather not publically state the locations of the incalls as my Spidey senses are tingling telling me to remain low key.

[Edited by Casper on 08-01-2001 at 06:22 PM]
  3. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

question:

What general geographic area do they usually cover? I am in Morris County.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Casper, Anjie looks fine. It's good to hear that she stayed the hour. Alisha from XTC has been advertising for about 2 years or longer.

http://xtcstrippers.com/
  5. Casper

Casper

Paid them a visit tonight, first time there. The phone girl is helpful and seems to try to match you up with someone who matches your tastes.

Anyway things got a bit confusing since my original choice of lady was detained with a prior appointment longer than expected so I chose to see Anjie.

XTC Strippers runs incalls in motels/hotels in the NNJ area. Fee for the hour is $$+1/2 which may of may not include all your favorite GF activites. Seems there MIGHT be little as far as quality control goes, but so far it's only a guess.

Anjie is a very sweet woman, ex-dancer,about 25yrs old, FS but asks for xtra 1/2$ for DATY. I took her up on the offer as I just had to indluge myself. She loved the dining part, althought she had not arrived (takes forever as she will admit readily but I loved being challenged, I failed this time) and seems to have gotten into it totally for the full feasting time of 20 minutes. CBJ, FS, doggie,cowgirl etc, not sure about Greek as I did not ask. NO kissing or digital manipulation allowed on her. Overall a nice experience might repeat sometime soon as I think if she warms up to someone, she might allow more liberties. She was not in a hurry and I was with her the full hour. She might allow two cups but don't take my word for it, ask. I was too busy feasting to allow myself time for another cup.

http://www.xtcstrippers.com/Anjie/anjie.htm

I'd love to see more reviews on this agency as it's very convenient to me and I believe they have long term potential.

Peace Out
    C