XXX7 Willis Ave

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by qqq35, Jan 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mangaianman

mangaianman

In fact, my post was in reply to of a review of this place on the LI AMP thread. Since the readers of that thread saw the first review, with which I was contrasting my experience, that thread was the right place for my post. When I saw this thread and realized that it referred to this place, I mentioned my other post so that the readers of this thread can obtain whatever benefit is to be had from my post.
  2. qqq35

qqq35

Not that I care, but you should have done a search before you posted in another section. It makes it easier for all to read reviews when theyre in one place and not scattered.
  3. mangaianman

mangaianman

I posted a contrarian review of this place on the LI AMP thread last Friday. Good, not great, things can be had there.
  4. gaussian88

gaussian88

450 - went there once. attractive girl but very expensive tip; they want $100.
  5. gaussian88

gaussian88

xxx7 willis

They are paranoid about raids. Several changes in ownership over the past few years - once in a while you may get lucky (YMMV) - but, most of the time it's just brub with unhappy happy ending.

Girls tend to be older and not so attractive for the most part - little turnover.
  6. poppa g

poppa g

Albertson

If this is the place in Albertson it has been reviewed a couple of times in the LI thread, from OK to bad.
  7. emarbles

emarbles

Willis

Went here one time . I will never go back. Girl didn't give me a tug. They said they don't do that there. Waste of time and money. There is a place on Jericho Tpke that does offer a tug. They are in ND and not the 450 location. The other one (I forgot the exact address) is in New Hyde Park.
  8. qqq35

qqq35

has anyone been here? i'm so surprised that no one has replyed
  9. qqq35

qqq35

if a thread has already been started, my apologies. I have seen this AMP post on Cl and some preety lousy reviews. Unless I read a review here I take it with a grain of salt. Stopped by Sunday afternoon. Located near the Texaco station approximately 1/4 mile from the LIE, not LE, but LIE HA!)
    The place is very clean, from the entrance way to the rooms. Typical rooms, but at least they use the disposable sheets and not towels. They do use a towel, but later on that. Amy led me to my room. About 5'8 in height. Her looks about a 5, her figure about 7. There was another girl there, spoke less than no english, but she was busy. didnt see her. Amy's massage was ok, nothing special. while on my stomach, my butt naked ass was completly exposed. her massages didnt get very close to my "member", just the area. On the flip, my member was just flacid, and she covered my waist and area with the towel. She continued her massage. she never removed the towel, but maggaed the groin area --all around the pubic area and inner thigh. never once touching any part of my genitals, but oh so close. i was only allowed to put my hand under her top on her back. whenever I tried roaming she pulled away. once or twice i was abble to rub her bra--padded. anyway,at the end of the massage, I was at full attention and Iwas told over. She refused to relieve the stress I was there to relieve. She told me to do it. I told her no you do it. This went on 2 or three times. Finally, I toook her hand and put it on my bat. She then prceed to complete the task at hand. Gave her 2 Lincolns and walked out. The best part was thehot towel at the end. Total damage--2 jacksons and 2 lincolns. nothing special.