Yasmine at Jillian's

Discussion in 'New York' started by Don A, Feb 12, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sxymodrfokr

sxymodrfokr

Selena

I am dying to be back in town and see Selena. wow what a beutiful woman.
  2. Destiny@JB's

Destiny@JB's

Ahhhh Nadine. She had a bad review. Not very friendly, so Jillian let her go. But I have been hearing great things about Selena and Justine...
  3. Don A

Don A

I absolutely will check her out. What happened to the thin, blonde haired Russian whose picture was up till last week (forgot her name....)
  4. Destiny@JB's

Destiny@JB's

Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
    Have you seen Selena ? She is hot !!!
  5. Don A

Don A

Guaranteed to have a good time, of course!
  6. Destiny@JB's

Destiny@JB's

Please clear up a little thing between me and Jill....Reliable meaning guaranteed to have a good time or always here.....lol

Destiny...
  7. Don A

Don A

I don't know how tough it is to get into Jillian's these days, or how many of UGers have tried recently. If you are "in", as it were, I would highly recommend Yasmine, one the new girls (picture on the web site). She's from Brazil and doesn't speak much English- but that doesn't matter. She has a beautiful petite body and is enthusiastic and charming. She satisfied (and then some) my two basic requirements- kissing of the DF variety (it's amazing how many girls won't) and a BBBJ. After which, passion with her on top, DATY, all delivered with a genuine desire to please. What more could one ask?

One might also consider (besides the ever reliable Mara and Sandy), Marlana from South Africa who satisfies the above requirements and in addition is an excellent conversationalist.

Any reports of recent encounters would be appreciated!