yo!

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by The Love Doctor, Jan 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. whiteguyny

whiteguyny

Re: MAYBE ******** KID

I believe also that he is a kid, he writes that he does not know anything and then in the Little Neck Spa he writes about all the places he goes to. I think that he is full of shit. If he going to write something useless, he should at lest make it funny.

Just my .02.
  2. daengman

daengman

Re: MAYBE ******** KID

to me, these posts by TLD smell of LE. even the handle is typical of that. Try to read them with that thought in mind and see if you agree.
  3. ramstein

ramstein

West Garden Spa is in Hoboken, New Jersey...
  4. ramstein

ramstein

Last edited: Jan 15, 2003
  5. teeduke

teeduke

Oh that explains it.

For a minute there I thought he was auditioning for a beer commercial.
  6. Jarhead

Jarhead

MAYBE ******** KID

I got to thinking about this ones posts on another thread he started the other night, and I have a feeling it may be an adolescent or at best a teenager just fooling around. Its a strong possibility based on the naivete', writing style, and redundant inquiries on threads he starts. Someone else may draw the same conclusions if you read them and think in the same context as a teen. Just an observation.

Jarhead
  7. tooma

tooma

Why do Scottish men wear kilts?

Because the sheep can hear a zipper miles away.
  8. genius

genius

Re: WGS for "The Love Doctor" -Whits fur ye'll no gin by ye

I've always suspected that from the motto they have above the door - "Come here to get your pipes played like they have never been played before"
  9. justlooking

justlooking

(I guess I'm a dumb shit idiot.)
  10. justlooking

justlooking

(Unless, maybe THIS guy is Clarence Thomas.)
  11. justlooking

justlooking

OK. Just wondering.
  12. Jouer

Jouer

Basically nil, but they're generating a whole lot of good fun as you can see....
  13. JackT

JackT

I have one word for you: UumagoomagAta
  14. chaucer26

chaucer26

WGS for "The Love Doctor" -Whits fur ye'll no gin by ye

Dear Love Doctor,

WGS does not have any Asian chicks. It's an entirely Scottish operation. Actually, you'll find that the Scottish mafia controls most of midtown Manhattan's sex industry/massage parlours. This isn't a bad deal as long as you don't mind haggis breath as you're getting your blow job (oh yes! they do give them, but be careful how you ask because their slang is a little different!). I think Law Enforcement may be on to some of these places though, and close to taking down the notorious Scottish crime bosses "Robin MacFannie" and "Jack O'Drain". Best of luck to ye.
  15. justlooking

justlooking

What does everybody think the chances are that these posts are for real?
  16. Jouer

Jouer

I think you'll probably get a better response around here from people if you do some homework before you ask your questions. There's a blue search button at the top of the page that might help you.

Alternatively, there was a good writeup/review on WGS in last week's Borneo Times which you might find interesting. :D
  17. The Love Doctor

The Love Doctor

what's the number and address for west garden spa and do they give blow jobs? are there asian chicks there? do they have sex?
    if anyone's been there, The Love Doctor would like to know.