You already know about Dawn

Discussion in 'New York' started by Trekkie, Mar 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

rob

call to cancel always.. hugzzzzzz
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

Dawnie: I saw that last night. I guess when they updated the site they left out a buncha stuff.

Wow $40, plus a 6..you'll never see me again.
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Just Shoot me!! LOL!!

Put me out of my misery Dawn- LOL!!! Drove 40 miles thru raging blizzards to be at my computer so I could post here on UG to you!- now don't you feel bad!!! LOL!!! You know I've seen you so much that I have lost count- its a blurr!!
  4. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

gads

first off i never saw this till tonight when i was perusing this place..
    Trekkie.. i had a blast and i am not sure how it even got under ground.. did you know that was there?
    and is whassup really that particular? gads should i be flattered or what?

Rob i am not 40.00....joke....!!!!!!!

Carl M. are you kissing and telling shame shame 5 or 6 times try 7 or 8 be good and honest.. lol
    or are we including lunches too?

gotcha...
    Hugz to the men in here..

and mr. curry... we can try something no?

Love you guys a ton and thank you for your endless support! it is greatly appriciated and reciprocated as well i hope always....
    xxoo DAWN
  5. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

The Best!

You guys are right, seen her 5-6x each and everytime I see her she gets better, shes better than any girlfiend I ever had. No one comes close to her skill and intangible qualities on Long Island!!

[Edited by Carl M on 03-02-2001 at 02:15 PM]
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

Just do it! (insert swoosh logo)

I saw her on LI, outcall, and if you set up appt she can see you out east or west LI ..2hour $40 motel..well worth it to see her
  7. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Although I have never had the fortune to see Dawn, Whassup's recent review speaks volumes. He is extremely particular, and his reviews are on the money. She sounds like a can't-miss experience. I only wish she offered incall.
  8. Trekkie

Trekkie

So this will just be a quick Thank You to one of the best ladies I've met in this business. And the more you see her, the better it gets. I didn't think it was possible to improve an already perfect date, but she finds a way to do it. LI guys...we are lucky aren't we? So Dawn sweety, thanks for last night. It was a blast.

Remember, next week I have something waiting for you.... buzz ... buzz
    And one question, how the hell did you get your boat on the grass by the tiki hut? ;)

-Trekkie