You Heard It Here First Elegantencoun@@@.net Busted

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by EAGLESNGEMS, Jan 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

What I don't get is if Eagles found this site then I must assume the EE owners know of this as well. why hasn't Ken/Keith, whoever he is, come on here and either warned us or set the record straight? If he's out of business tell us what's going on only helps him with us in the future. If he's trying to operate then coming on here and telling us what's up will help. All he has to lose by not coming on here is his reputation and business and right now both are in the toilet. Now if warning us is obstruction of Justice (which I doubt) then he can have a friendly party relay the information to us and that hasn't happened either.
  2. seanhighlander

seanhighlander

We're going to make ourselves nuts

As of this moment, the site is up, in the same condition I saw it the other day. Yesterday, I had also found it gone, with some canned text I assumed was a "test pattern" for the hosting service. This morning, it came right up. After reading the last post, I cleared my cache and tried again. It's up?????
  3. elmaster

elmaster

This is freaky, how come one day after I mention that it looks like LE is all over the website, they just take it down.

Alright, I am a sucker for conspiracy theories, but still, you can't dismiss the timing.

Be Safe,

Elm
  4. michael0520

michael0520

EE site is down. :-( I am deeply saddend. I really miss Heather
  5. elmaster

elmaster

Call me paranoid, but you know what it looks like? The new site looks like Ken was busted and LE put the site back up with whatever files they could find in his computer, to lure unsuspecting Johns.

This what I noticed:
    - The front page and the main menu of the girls look the same, no problem there
    - Once you hit a particular girl's page, if you mouse over the thumbnail, you'll see at the bottom of your browser that the thumbnail is pointing to C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\ELEGANT ENCOUNTERS\ELEGANT PICS\"girl name"\"pic name".JPG

That looks like a very amateurish website mistake, one that I don't believe he would make, given that their website has been up and running for 5 or 6 years with almost no changes.

Another possibility is that he almost got busted and had to quickly relocate his site and that's all he had available as far as website files.

The thumbnails have never been blurred, only the full blown version, so no changes there.

I am just reading into this, maybe too much. Still, I'd be careful. If you are a regular of this place and someone you don't recognize answers the phone when you call, make that your first warning sign of an LE sting.

Be safe,

Elm
  6. beachbum49

beachbum49

Everyone seems to be interested in EE and I am also, but I have not called or tried to meet anyone since dec when so call bust happened. Question I have is has anyone actually called and what was the result of the call. I would love to know once and for all if they are done or not.
  7. seanhighlander

seanhighlander

The site's up - but SLOOOOOOW

Elmaster - I just pulled up the site, but I understand you thinking it was down. I had a similar problem yesterday when I thought it was garbled because it took so long to come up sensibly and I didn't wait. some friends helped me out.

For what it may be worth. EE now has 8 girls after nearly two months (the longest time I've ever seen) with 12. Stephanie is new, and I think Taylor and Tatiana are too. It used to be that when you clicked on a thumbnail from a girl's individual page you would get a larger version of the picture. You could even download the picture if you were so inclined. Now the thumbnail is all you get - period. I don't know what this all may mean, but Keith used to have a fairly steady turnover, he kept a nice site that loaded fine and offered nice large pix of the girls, OH,yes, and in the past the faces in the pix were blurred. Now they are not. All kinda odd for me.
  8. elmaster

elmaster

Good to know, last time I was going to call them, I was going to get a room in Tinton Falls cuz I work from time to time in that area.

Now their website is down, maybe this time the bust was for real, anybody knows?
  9. gaebril

gaebril

Well, here's what I know. EE will NOT go anywhere near Tinton Falls now. If you mention the words Tinton Falls, they mumble sorry and hang up. No discussion, no nothing.

Lexi wasn't that bad man. I had her twice, she was just picky and not because she wanted a tip. She quit because it just wasn't what she wanted with her life. She gave me her phone number, but I never bothered to call her. Nice girl actually, just a lot of the guys using these services just freaked her out. She was only 19, and bit too innocent for the job. I think she believed the lip service she was given by the operators who wanted the cute little 19 year old blonde. She was in high demand until people figured out sex wasn't going to happen. (and yes, I DID get to have sex with her).

But I'd say EE getting busted in Tinton Falls was true and they have pulled out completely from the town and surrounding area.
  10. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Don't know a thing about this agency. BUT if someone tells you they skated because they had they're girls sign a contract it's TOTAL BS.

These so called "contracts" do not protect anyone, the girls, OR the agencys.

If the one running the place disdn't get busted it's only because the were not there when it happened.

Been there did that and learned the hard way.
  11. seanhighlander

seanhighlander

Paranoia??

LETS - can you expand on that?
  12. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

I think paranoia has taken hold at EE.
  13. beachbum49

beachbum49

After giving EE time to settle down I think it is time to write them off. Have not seen any change to their web site in over a month and no reviews anywhere. Even Shana has now appeared working for another agency. I think they are done and I know I will be staying away. Oh and work for OF give me a break never even gave them a thought with the looks of their talent on the web site.
  14. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

I don't know benny, I've never seen EE use the same girl with different names and I've seen their site for 5yrs now. One of the reasons I originally found this place was because I experienced a session like Beachbum and Benny describe. With all the stealh posts on here now I don't know if Beachbum is another OF persona or not but I can confirm it happened to me years ago, I think in summer '02 I just don't remember exactly when. After that incident there was a no show by Priscilla several months later then I started searching for alternatives and found this place. If the same thing is happening now it could just be the girls in their stable and not the owners. If it is the girls I expect Keith and Samantha to do the right thing and drop them from their site, if not EE will soon be gone and the alternatives nil in the area. I suggest you call them and tell them what happened and judge by their response on the phone and website updates.
  15. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

Looking forward to hearing more about the shore scene from you.

I'll just deduct a point or two from your ratings. :D:
  16. BennyHill

BennyHill

A friend of mine had a session with Lexi, no longer listed on the site, but the review sounds exactly the same with my friends experience.

He said Lexi came to the room, got paid her 225 and preceded to sit there and watch tv and make small talk.

When questioned she told him that the owner told her she doesnt have to do anything she didnt want to do and started to get uptight about things and said time was up when there was at least 20 minutes left.

I saw Candys pics and thought about seeing her but the review sounds all too familiar.

Shana was at a bachelor party I was at last year and she was real cool but her age is definetly misrepresented, she is probably 35 or so not 25 like they advertised.

I think Elegent uses one girl posing as diferent providers at times some of them are very similar in looks and size and Lexi could very well pass as Candy with the whole face blurred thing and all as the older pics of her they have the same body type.
  17. stagehand1

stagehand1

after i read the first report i to stayed away. then i was contacted by another reviewer who wanted to know if the story was true; so i spoke to the owners and they assured me it wasn't true that it was some guy in bricktown. having not seen anything in the asburypark press for 2 weeks i booked a session that went off with no problem. i was then contacted by another reviewer that had reviedshana as i had and the he had spoken to her directly . shana said that she had been busted in eatontown and that the owners had skated because of the contract they have with the girls. so judge for yourselves.
  18. rollin

rollin

Gunszzzzz, IF, your referring to the agency that Ms. Tori runs in AC, it's top notch. I have never seen anything but good reviews of her stable. The word has always been, "when in AC only use her agency" unless your dealing with the SW's or bar walkers.

Hey...Now......

rollin
  19. michael0520

michael0520

What are you trying to say, Beachbum?? Your post seems to make no sense.

But never-the-less, it is 225 for EE. Never used Candy before, but you can't blame the agency for a flake of a provider. Not all are up to par no matter where you go.

All i can say is check out the reviews from the ones you might trust. Most of us can tell if it is a shill or another agency or provider trying to make waves.
  20. Gunszzzzz

Gunszzzzz

3 bills? that's the new go rate? I thought it was 250 and your tip--was this guy a rookie tipping on top before services rendered?

And if you look up old threads on EE, LGS basically says it all---most of the time service sucked. (see my old comments.)

I hate to ask, but has anyone ever used the service that used to advertise here and is popular in Atlantic City? she apparently has some girls in this area, and previously had some GREAT chicks that sadly left after a short while. I'd bring up the name, but i dont want to get banned b/c the last time I brought it up, my posting got destroyed/edited. But you guys know what I mean--right?