You know you've reached monger heaven if....

Discussion in 'Lessons learned the hard way by Mr. Wiggley' started by Mr. Wiggley, Jun 21, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Speaking of hard thank god my UTR could get away from the family last night for a bit.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  2. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

LOL Yes that was Assman. But it doesn't sound like there's any hard feelings about it. Shit happens. Life goes on.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  3. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Had you and ASSMAN confused. I think he is on the outs with her a little? Don't get old the mind is the second thing to go.
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Thank you. It was one I'll remember a long time!
    A helluva lot more than she I gave her, that's for sure. Yes, it was Hazel (I'm surprised Wiggley hadn't guessed that). She and I have never discussed price or service...we just do our thing (I've only ever booked hours), and I leave what started at 140, then I went to 160, now it's been 200/hr for the last year or so (which apparently is the going rate. 120/hh and 200 hr. But she's got the looks and skills to get 300 or more if she could get herself checked into a reasonably upscale hotel). This time around I hadn't booked any extended session, but we go past 60 minutes regularly and I was hoping she had something good planned so I figured I'd be a sport and packed 250 for her. So I go in thinking I'm going to be Mr. Generous, but after what she did to me, for 2 1/2 non-stop hours, now I feel like a cheapskate. (And yes, I did pay 55 for the room and another 20 for supplies, so I guess I was all in at 325. But from her perspective, all I had booked and planned for was an hour, so the extra two hours we were there was entirely up to her). I gotta figure anyone else looking to duplicate what I had should probably figure 350. I know Vad1 booked a 3 hour date a few months back for 450, and he seemed happy with it.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  5. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Oh shit her again!!!
  6. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

And he secretly loves the Mets...lol..
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  7. Li631

Li631

Wiz's ATF is Hazel
    WizardOfAhhs and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  8. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Dick
    Lol
    lightweight likes this.
  9. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

Mr. Wigs, you want to spend 2.5 hrs with her in your car?
    Mongercode likes this.
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Is this a provider that will allow you to share name and number??
    Roberthasgreen likes this.
  11. TheRicker

TheRicker

How much for 2+ hours?
  12. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

So wishing you happy birthday would be redundant but Happy birthday :)
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  13. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

OMFingG. Not so much hiding as still trying to catch my breath. She was unbelievable. She held back nothing. It was without a doubt one of the top 5 love making sessions I ever had in my life (both pro & non-pro). All 2 1/2 hours of it. If I wrote a script for a movie I couldn't have written a better one. I'm working on the review now. But I'll tell you the first three words: Best. Birthday. Ever.
  14. Li631

Li631

And no review?
    Wiz might be in hiding here.
    I am in a very happy place and will see where it goes. Hopefully for me heaven is a place on Earth.
  15. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Remind her she left out"for free"
    NankerPheldge likes this.
  16. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

You turn on your burner phone in the morning and read a message from your ATF that says: "Happy Birthday my luv. I'm gonna take good care of u when I see u". That'll be in a few hours. :)
    spanks, Li631 and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  17. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I'm very lucky I met her Monday and saw her three times this week.
    She is very close to me so that makes it easier, and NEVER says no.
  18. Mongercode

Mongercode

Why do I feel like this really happened lol?
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  19. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

You're finally out after surgery, have a few beers, get ├╝ber horny, call your new UTR, and she puts her fuck buddy on hold to meet you and fuck the living shit outta you !!!!!
    spanks, Mongercode and zepper like this.
  20. Massy

Massy

You pay for SS but time goes by and she's lost in it & gives you the whole hour for the same price and says 'Wow, I feel like I should be paying you'
    spanks and thezoos like this.