younger AMP providers?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by evilduck, Jul 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. AlmostHome

AlmostHome

"Inside the Lines" with BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon has figured it out. As an alternative to asking questions, you can do as BlueNewMoon does: fabricate stories; repeat what others have already said; contribute nothing of value; then quote the rule book.

As for staying "inside the lines," there's nothing more ridiculous than someone suggesting you do when he does not. Well, I do suppose that this dude using American jargon and English language colloquialisms might be more ridiculous. There's something just not right in the read.

I've just contributed more to this board on my first post than Mr. BlueNewMoon has in his UG career. Ah, but undoing the damage he's done is a more difficult task. Not sure if this will be my last post here, but it was worth the risk.
  2. Cabeza

Cabeza

Quoting from the thread description, "If your thread is a question, contains a question or should be a question it HAD BETTER go in here" meaning here:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66

This rule was created by the people who run AND pay for this board. If you don't like it, you are free to post your question on some other board. The guys who posted in response to the question are not frustrated moderators. Everyone who posts here is encouraged to read the rules of the board. If you did, you would have known that your post was mistakenly posted in the wrong thread. Take a few minutes, read the rules, and then make the post in the ISO section. It's happens to be something many of us have been looking for, too.
  3. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

That "someone" is not a "frustrated mod" but actually the guy who made the rules, specifically this one:

13) EFFECTIVE 4.5.2005 NEW MEMBERS MAY NOT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTAINED IN THEIR POSTS UNTIL THEY HAVE AT LEAST 25 SUBSTANTIVE ON TOPIC POSTS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SUBSTANTIVE POST IS, DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A QUESTION IS, DON'T MAKE ANY POSTS. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS RULE, YOU RUN THE RISK OF BEING BANNED.

You're right, UG can be hard to figure out at first, but don't take it out on other guys who happen to know the rules. Just stay inside the lines, contribute helpful tips when you can, ask your questions in the proper place, and this site can be a valuable source of info.
  4. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

iv blasted newbies and iv helped at least an equzl # of times.. but WE ALL either read some of the rules or some of the posts to get thegeneral idea oh how this is supposed to work.. i personally dont give a shit where anybody posts.. it does make it easier to find shit .. when you are in the shit.. dont take it all so personal..
  5. tagger

tagger

Thanks jonkob, I guess i missed the rule about questions. I'll try to decipher the davinci codes to get to my answer. I'm just looking to hook up with Lisa again who worked at you know where. She is my all time favorite. Any guys out there who feel the same want to share some stories let me know. Maybe we start a new thread just dedicated to her.
  6. jonkob

jonkob

Tagger:
    Some one has decided that the "rule" is new people cant ask questions. There are alot of frustrated mods on the site who have noting better to do than throw the "rules" around. Do your self a favor, read and do a search for the answers to your question. You will notice that this board is dominated by the same 7 to 10 posters, Its really "their" private board.
    I myself have given up posting on this thread for the very same reason, every post I made either got ignored or the reply was the idiotic type of reply you got. But then again, what do you expect from a bunch of guys whos only joy in life is a hand job at a massage parlor?
  7. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Listen you wannabe mods, lighten up on the guy for god's sake.
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  8. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

evilduck 1 post .. a question

tagger 5 posts at least 2 questions..

I believe by definition YOU are a newbie..

read the rules and be safe
  9. tagger

tagger

Don't know what your definition of newbie is but I don't think I fit into that category.
  10. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

They are on "banned" street.
  11. jruder

jruder

Another newbie with an ISO as first post in the wrong section. Hmmmm.

"When will they ever learn?"
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  12. tagger

tagger

Confused

can you give me a little more help?
  13. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

They are located here:

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26977

Note* Put on your X-Ray Specs. They will appear like ghosts from X-mas past.
  14. evilduck

evilduck

Hey guys,

Anybody could recommend some AMP's with younger girls in the Queens/Manhattan? (less than 30).
    From the many posts here, it sounded like most AMPs have older women.

TTA,