Your favorite provider sites?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Monk, Jul 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nj george

nj george

monk,

good point! yeah i thought about that. but i just had to shell out mega $$$ for a new car, gotta get new glasses...these progressive bifocals aren't cheap! so a new 'puter will be put on hold for now. besides i'm not ready to get rid of this ole' commadore 64 yet!

*smiles*
  2. Monk

Monk

nj george

Maybe it's time to get a new computer? :)
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: i am pleased to see that some

Do not be sad, what goes around comes around sweets!
  4. nj george

nj george

if i may digress...

...getting back to the original topic of the thread... (sorry , i lived through that whole, taylor, shauna, spanky, val, death threats,nj george is married to val rumors, nina, with a side order of alyssa/brenda thrown in. i'm ready to move on.)

i don't have alot of time to discretely be on a computer. so i look for a website that is simple and gets the basic information that i am looking for across in an effecient manner. i want it to load quickly. i want to see thumbnails that enlarge quickly when clicked on, i want it to be easy to navigate from point a to point b. KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid! i do not like 1 page ads because they look ....well....cheap. i think outback dezines does a good job. i think shauna's site is very good as well as candie's. last i checked jersey jewels took forever to down load as did LI beth's. having said that, i am not too crazy about taylor li's site. too gimicky and takes too long to advance through it. although it has a sharp "la femme nikita" type look to it. it is too slow and doesn';t tell me anymore info than the old site.
  5. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

candie,

i miss you girl give me a call will i see you tuesday..for a drink?
  6. candie

candie

Do not kid yourself rooster! Most of the readers know why the harshness is written. That posters opinions are not regarded much anymore. Hugs to you Dawn!
  7. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to LI Dawn

Dawn,

You are absolutely correct on this one. Some of the harsh words that were written and continue to be written about some high quality providers are certainly not needed.
  8. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

i am pleased to see that some

of the people in the room are standing up.
    Some of us may not have dissapeared were it not for the troubles that have arisen from such terrible self pr from others... it saddens me sometimes..
    Hugzz
    LIDAWN
  9. thelastone

thelastone

st. peter

yea that would be some interview...

"So, you wanna get into heaven?
    Have you ever paid for sex?
    Have you ever paid to get beaten?
    Have you ever paid to get your adult diaper changed?"

"yes, yes and yes!"

"You may enter now."

yea right.

last
  10. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

experience

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 04:58 PM]
  11. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Oz,
    Im sure you know what rhetorical means- I was simply musing on the nature of "truth". I was not disputing your truth or in any way debunking your knowlege of events in the history of this hobby. However, without having been an actual participant in the events chronicled on TBD, I could not accept the references you mention as gospel for obvious reasons- if in fact I was interested in this particular "truth"!
    Please do not take what I am about to say as a slam, but dont you get weary grinding axes both active and those waiting to be ground?
    take care HP
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-11-2001 at 05:32 PM]
  13. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Is there just one truth?( I mean this as a rhetorical, overarching question). The only truth that I am relatively certain of , is truth about me, and then it is still too easy to fool myself sometimes...
    take care HP
  14. Phantom

Phantom

And that badz will be the only time you hear me utter those words! :D
  15. Ozzy

Ozzy

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-11-2001 at 05:32 PM]
  16. badz

badz Bronze

never in my lifetime that i thought i'd ever hear phantom use those three words "spit it out".... now if you would just excuse me... where's the bathroom? :D
  17. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

This has "Made for TV" written all over it

I must admit this is all quite riveting reading, but Ozzy, I kid you not when I say that you could really be a lot more effective if you would try to be a little more dispassionate. Not necessarily subtle (I'm trying to be reasonable), but just a little less inflammatory.

I absolutely appreciate your information, which clearly has great value, but how many posts have we dedicated to the effort now? Could we not have done this a bit more expediently if the facts had been presented in a diplomatic fashion? Again, I am not trying to insult or anger you. I genuinely think these ideas have merit.

In the meantime, be who you are and I'll keep listening.
  18. Ozzy

Ozzy

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-11-2001 at 05:31 PM]
  19. Ozzy

Ozzy

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-11-2001 at 05:31 PM]
  20. Phantom

Phantom

I guess you're entitled to YOUR opinion just like everyone else is.