You've been Juiced!

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and Entertainment' started by Ozzy, Jun 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

I've often wondered how he lives with himself knowing he did it. Or is he in such denial, he has brainwashed himself to think he didn't do it or thinks it was necessary or okay to kill them. What a loser and believe me, I was no Bills fan, but I was hoping he was innocent. I like what I heard Donald Trump say on Howard Stern's show once: "OJ was more guilty than anybody I ever saw on trial."
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

I first heard about it a month back but no one commented on it. I saw about half the DVD this afternoon and it was car wreck bad. It's poorly produced, not funny and OJ if you didn't already know it is a horrible actor. But its so bad and you can't look away. There's supposed to be a second DVD where he jumps out of bushes in the middle of the night. That's got to be interesting. Maybe some armed redneck sob tourist will shoot him while filming that skit. OJ... you've been juiced.
  3. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

I have nothing but hate for that man, but you have to blame the piece of SHIT DA that prosocuted him, that was the biggest trainwreck I have ever seen... As for the " Juiced " Bull Shit, he wasn't paid my ass, there has got to be a way to find the money trail to him, and then get him for tax eveasion, as well as money laundering...I hope he gets hit by a car, and dies a slow, horrible death....Now back to the regularly scheduled programming........
  4. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

O & A were talking about this a few weeks back...right when they came back on regular radio. Anthony does an awesomely bad OJ!

Gavy
  5. Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

Hopefully, like the Bonds reality TV show, this will fade into oblivion quickly...and the sooner the better.
  6. Ozzy

Ozzy

He's back.....

The murdering OJ now has his own PPv (on demand) TV show. It's a poor rip-off of MTV's punked with Demi Moores boy toy and done with some very bad taste.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12754888/

Treading on the past, O.J. pulls Bronco prank

Simpson pretends to sell vehicle as part of his pay-per-view show

LOS ANGELES - In a scene from his new candid-camera program “Juiced,” O.J. Simpson pulls a prank involving a white Bronco, drawing criticism from the family of a man he was accused of killing.

As part of the pay-per-view show, Simpson pretends to sell the Bronco at a used car lot and boasts to a prospective buyer that he made the vehicle famous, according to a segment aired Thursday on “Inside Edition.”

“It was good for me — it helped me get away,” Simpson said, referring to the slow-speed, televised police chase that preceded his 1994 arrest on charges of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

Goldman’s father, Fred, told “Inside Edition” he found Simpson’s comment “morally reprehensible.”

Simpson was acquitted of murder. A civil jury later held him liable for the deaths and ordered him to pay $33.5 million to the Brown and Goldman families.

Much of that judgment remains unpaid.

“Any money that he makes, I hope, will go to satisfy the multimillion dollar judgment made against him in the civil case,” said Brown family attorney Gloria Allred.

The hour-long program is airing on pay-per-view this month, and a DVD offering uncensored material will be made available soon, “Juiced” executive producer Rick Mahr told The Associated Press.

Other practical jokes include Simpson disguised as an Elvis impersonator, a vagabond selling oranges for money and an elderly man leading a Bingo game.

Simpson was not paid for the program, Mahr said.

“Basically O.J. Simpson has decided to do this because he wants to do it, and he wanted to have fun with it,” Mahr said.