Zuki

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by acuranyc, May 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. acuranyc

acuranyc

It is funny you mentioned that. I originally rang the wrong buzzer. The place on the 2nd floor is named Link or something Chinese Tui Na. On my walk up the stairs was greeted by the older man, I asked for Zuki Spa and he said up stairs.
  2. acuranyc

acuranyc

That is what I thought, based off previous posts. I was thinking it was FS, but I was never offered a bubble bath or menu selection. She went right for hr.
  3. Lascivious

Lascivious

yea, there's a tui na on the lower floor. There's a guy and girl that runs that place. Zuki was the fs bubblebath joint that was advertised on CL. They're actually affiliated with another fs spa that advertises on Cl in the 20's.
  4. Zeffy1

Zeffy1

I think there were two places in the same building - I believe there are posts about it on here somewhere.
  5. Lascivious

Lascivious

hmmm...could have sworn this was the bubble bath fs joint. Maybe they changed policy.
  6. acuranyc

acuranyc

This place advertises on CL. Gave it a try. 93/94 Lex 3rd Floor KMP. A couple bedrooms broken down with massage tables and 1 shower. Had Choi mid to late 30's. Petitite tight body. Good massage and release, only OTC roaming. 75 house + 40 tip. I will pass on a return trip. Not worth the money to come uptown.